+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transferred Buffalo to LosAngeles - Lets track timelines

K3

Star Member
Nov 25, 2011
Hello everyone,

Just want to share i got MR today, dated December 7, 2011. A very welcome christmas gift...I was just asked to submit updated police clearance, no mention of interview nor payment of fees yet...? Is this the normal LAVO procedure? Other VOs request MR, RPRF, and PPR all in one time, aren't they?

I observe LAVO is processing MI-1 applications based on CIO-Sydney AOR. I have been monitoring issuance of MRs to other applicants, and this one I noticed. (just my observation)

Also, on missing address on eCas, my address disappeared in July 2011 when my file got into "In Process". Then in November 2011, and maybe this MR is the outcome of it. So I believe, when address is missing on eCas, VO is working on our file.

I hope everyone receive your desired notice from your respective VO, so we all have a happy holiday...good luck buddies.

Nylam168

congrts Nylam........and i think this is normal....just nt sure about RPRF.....may be you already paid that thats why they don't mention about this fees, else PPR request usually after they will receive your medical....

Thnx

Nylam168

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/LA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2012
LANDED..........
30-04-2012
Tnx K3, I have'nt paid my RPRF yet, maybe when I and my family passed the med exam, they gonna request the fees together with the passports, fingers crossed.
Good luck to all of us.