+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts - Pondicherry university

Karpagam Sairam

Feb 6, 2018
Hi all,

I have completed my MBA finance through part time in Pondicherry university as a part of Loyola college trimming program.will I be able to get transcript from Pondicherry university for part time MBA and will WES accept that as a valid degree. Kindly help.

Thanks and regards,
Karpagam.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi all,

I have completed my MBA finance through part time in Pondicherry university as a part of Loyola college trimming program.will I be able to get transcript from Pondicherry university for part time MBA and will WES accept that as a valid degree. Kindly help.

Thanks and regards,
Karpagam.
Hello karpagam,

Part time degrees can be assessed.

Use the following link and check accordingly.
https://applications.wes.org/ca/degree-equivalency-tool/
https://www.wes.org/ewenr/researchasiapacific.asp?country=2#India

Reactions: Karpagam Sairam

sree3828

Aug 31, 2021
Hi all,

Thanks and regards,
Karpagam.
Hi Karpagam - Did you get education credentials evaluated for the PULC twinning program from WES, what was the outcome were they able to evaluate and consider the degree. Could you also share the procedure followed to get the transcripts for PULC twinning program. Thank you!

Sep 21, 2021
I required transcripts from Pondicherry University. Mail Transcripts is providing this service but the procedure is like you have to send the originals documents to Mail Transcripts office as this is the requirement by universties hand .Then you need to make an application on the website and make the payment. Earlier i was too much worried as it was my originals but Mail transcripts handled it very nicely. I am thankful to Mail Transcripts for sending my transcripts to WES.

iville

Feb 12, 2022
Hi all,

Thanks and regards,
Karpagam.
Try MailTranscripts, they provide some really good customer service. I had also applied for a transcript with them and they were Amazing. I am sharing their details here, check it out to know more about them.