+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

transcripts must be sent from the university???

Feb 11, 2008
regarding College or university documents

- degree: do they require the original degree diploma or photocopy? I have notarized degree diploma when I applied for the graduate school in canada, can i use that?

- transcripts: do i have to ask the university to send out the transcripts? or i can send the transcripts in my document package as long as the transcripts are in university-sealed envelopes?

Thanks~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

19831983 said:

- degree: do they require the original degree diploma or photocopy? I have notarized degree diploma when I applied for the graduate school in canada, can i use that?

Photocopy of degree.

- transcripts: do i have to ask the university to send out the transcripts? or i can send the transcripts in my document package as long as the transcripts are in university-sealed envelopes?

The university sends them to you in a sealed envelope, you include them in your application.

PMM

Thanks~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nomlah

Star Member
Feb 10, 2008
19831983 said:

Thanks~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi,
Please email to Registrar of the University, you have chosen. They will be very happy to assist you, because they need foreign students.

Good Luck,

Webmaster,
http://thinkingofcanada.com
http://study.thinkingofcanada.com

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Rhino2604 said:
I would just get copies at first and if they need they orginals they should let you know.
Bad information, if you read the checklist it states that the marks/transcripts are to be in a university sealed envelope.

PMM