+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from University of Rajasthan, Jaipur

inderjeet8888

Mar 16, 2017
I also want this Transcript Slip from Rajasthan University . So can anybody suggest how i will get this .

Please call me / Miss call me on this number = 09911500801

dreamgud

Jun 27, 2016
Gripen said:
Hello,
I kept it very simple. I got my copy of marksheets for each year and copy of degree certificate signed and stamped from controller of examination office. My friend went on my behalf. They charged around Rs.150 per stamp. Afterwards, university dispatched it directly to my address by speed post. Took around 10 days before I received that. The envelope was also sealed, signed and dated by controller of examination. I took the envelope as received and a copy of my degree certificate, put it in a bigger envelope and sent to WES. It worked fine for me as I got the evaluation done within a week from WES. Good Luck!

PS: Rajasthan university issues official transcripts also that contains consolidated marks obtained in each year. It does not contain subject wise marks. I had a doubt if that'll work with WES so I tried above method.
Hi Gripen,

Read you post and I want to get this done also from RU.

As you wrote you enclosed the sealed envelop with your degree certificate in ONE BIGGER ENVELOP and sent to WES; Did you also got the Bigger Envelop sealed & stamped? I read on WES web page they do not open the non-stamped, non-sealed envelops.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Jatinmotwani

Nov 13, 2016
Hello,
Recently I requested 3 set of transcripts from University of Rajasthan, Jaipur for my B.E. Degree in sealed envelopes. The envelope contained just 2 sheets. I opened one of the envelope just to verify the content. To my surprise, the transcript doesn't mention subjectwise statement of marks. It just states marks obtained in each year for all 4 years of BE. It is just signed by Dy. Registrar. There is no university Seal either. University person says we issue official transcripts only in this format and not subjectwise.
While WES requirement says "2. Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript. It lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study."
Now I am not sure if WES will accept if I send these sealed transcripts without Seals and yearwise statement marks only.
Questions:
1. Anyone from Rajasthan University who has gone thru the same process, please reply if this is acceptable by WES?
2. If I take copy of my marksheets (It states marks obtained subjectwise) and get it signed and sealed in an envelope by the Dy. Registrar or equivalent, will it be counted as official transcripts?
3. Is academic transcript request form mandatory to be put in the sealed envelope as the university person refused to take it?

Seeking reply from Senior members or anyone having understanding on above issue ASAP.....
Thanks in Advance...
Okay, so I am currently in Canada. I have all the originals. I am going to send originals to my friend who is going to take the documents to the University and get the duplicates signed. My question is: once the documents are signed, stamped and put in a sealed and signed envelop, who is going to send the documents. They are not going to send the documents to me as it is a foreign address. Can my friend grab the envelop from them and send it to me. I can then forward the envelope. Please guys help. thank a lot.

aarav2008

Feb 3, 2018
The engineering department has moved from Rajasthan University, Jaipur to RTU after 2007. RTU has online facility to apply for the transcript but not Rajasthan University.

Still, the procedure is manual for getting the transcript from University of Rajasthan Jaipur. You or someone has to walk-in in university on your behalf.
If you are in Jaipur you can make a number of visits to University and be in the queue for hours. However, for outsiders, it is a mess. There is no certainty that you would get your application submitted in one go.After submission, It takes minimum 4 weeks to get the transcript. Therefore, it is advisable to apply for multiple copies in one go. They charge 440/- for one copy of the transcript.

I personally made 3 visits to submit the application for the transcript. First two attempts were waste as officers were on leave and once not on the seat.

Finally, with the help of few professional sources, I could get the transcript. My case was worst as I lost few of my mark sheet. Afterwards, they helped few of my friends getting their transcripts sitting at the remote location without any hassle.

Feb 26, 2018
The engineering department has moved from Rajasthan University, Jaipur to RTU after 2007. RTU has online facility to apply for the transcript but not Rajasthan University.

Still, the procedure is manual for getting the transcript from University of Rajasthan Jaipur. You or someone has to walk-in in university on your behalf.
If you are in Jaipur you can make a number of visits to University and be in the queue for hours. However, for outsiders, it is a mess. There is no certainty that you would get your application submitted in one go.After submission, It takes minimum 4 weeks to get the transcript. Therefore, it is advisable to apply for multiple copies in one go. They charge 440/- for one copy of the transcript.

I personally made 3 visits to submit the application for the transcript. First two attempts were waste as officers were on leave and once not on the seat.

Finally, with the help of few professional sources, I could get the transcript. My case was worst as I lost few of my mark sheet. Afterwards, they helped few of my friends getting their transcripts sitting at the remote location without any hassle.
Hi Brother

I am 2009 passout B.E batch from univ of Rajasthan and is trying to get my transcript for WES . Can you please help me to suggest the exact procedure or any help on this , I have my friend in jaipur who can go to univ and get it done , Just wanted to know the procedure

apoorva86

Mar 24, 2018
Hello All,

I have applied for the transcripts from University of Rajasthan by visiting the university on 23rd March 18. I had taken a friend with me and got a peon arranged who accompanied me during the whole process. I had paid 1200/- rs. for the transcripts in the university.
The university staff told me that the transcripts will be sent to the Registrar for signature and then be dispatched via Speed Post.
However, I have not yet received the transcripts as already more than 2 weeks have passed.

Please let me know if there is any email or contact no where I can check the status of my application?

kapsg_88

Mar 22, 2018
Hello All,

I have applied for the transcripts from University of Rajasthan by visiting the university on 23rd March 18. I had taken a friend with me and got a peon arranged who accompanied me during the whole process. I had paid 1200/- rs. for the transcripts in the university.
The university staff told me that the transcripts will be sent to the Registrar for signature and then be dispatched via Speed Post.
However, I have not yet received the transcripts as already more than 2 weeks have passed.

Please let me know if there is any email or contact no where I can check the status of my application?
Hi, I'm in the same situation...Not recieved my RU transcripts so far. Have you recieved ? .They first sent just year wise transcripts. I had then asked for year wise subject wise transcripts

apoorva86

Mar 24, 2018
Hi, I'm in the same situation...Not recieved my RU transcripts so far. Have you recieved ? .They first sent just year wise transcripts. I had then asked for year wise subject wise transcripts
Hi, I have received my transcripts last week.
I had also specifically mentioned that I wanted subject and year wise transcripts.
You can connect with one mr. Lalaram in RU and see if they can help you track the status.
P.S. they are very lethargic and will try to delay your work by telling you to call the next day. Try calling him in the morning by 11 and he might respond.

kapsg_88

Mar 22, 2018
Hi, I have received my transcripts last week.
I had also specifically mentioned that I wanted subject and year wise transcripts.
You can connect with one mr. Lalaram in RU and see if they can help you track the status.
P.S. they are very lethargic and will try to delay your work by telling you to call the next day. Try calling him in the morning by 11 and he might respond.
Thanks buddy !! I'll call him tommo morng...

Shishirrai

Jun 25, 2017
Hi Dear members& experts,
Is there any one from University of Rajasthan B.E. Mechanical pass out ?
for assessment APEG wants the Official Program Syllabi for EIT.
Can someone pass me on if they have ?

neek123

Jun 12, 2018
I am seeing now process is online to get transcripts from Rajasthan . Has anyone Tried ? please sugges

ashish.ibm007

Jun 19, 2018
One the left hand panel of UOR website, there is a new flashing link about services which also lists getting Transcripts (india/aborad). this is what concerns me:
1. It takes your information and doesnt validate anything and takes to payment page. what if we entered something wrong?
2. Would this has info about student passed out in 2007?
3. Also how to ensure they will send the envelope in format as WES needed ,

nikhil_sharma

Jun 22, 2018
I checked the new option and found it to be pretty incomplete (as mentioned by ashish.ibm007 too). Would have liked to see more information about whats the difference between
transcript per copy (for abroad)
transcript per copy (for India)

Fees is 1650 and 440 respectively. I believe 'for abroad' option is when you want to get them delivered at foreign address.

Not sure if they give subject-wise break up of marks or not.

If some has already tried, please share your experience.