Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks,
Please share the process required to collect Transcripts from Nagpur university.
Thanks in advance.

sunichak

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Better contact the university directly

keepinspiring

Nov 25, 2021
Hi folks,
Please share the process required to collect Transcripts from Nagpur university.
Thanks in advance.
In my opinion you can choose MailTranscripts as they are one of the oldest firms in the market, they have good knowledge and experience in this field which makes them to fulfill their commitments towards their customers. I being their customer feel extremely happy and grateful for the kind of service they provide. I was in need of a transcript from Nagpur university and I got it done through them. Their process is very simple: apply online on their website (mailtranscripts.com), upload all the documents (marksheets and degree certificate scan copies), they will provide regular updates and transcript will be delivered in 15 days. Very professional and too good, I will definitely choose MailTranscripts incase of any future requirements and I highly recommend!

Dec 11, 2021
I recently applied for transcripts from NAGPUR university. I live in West Bengal and was unable to go to nagpur and apply for transcripts in person and visit the university manually very day, so
I applied with MAIL TRANSCRIPTS. I did uploaded the scan copies and they did all the work behalf of me and got the transcripts from the university and submitted to WES. They also update the status frequently of the application. They gave me the tracking number to WES so that I can track the documents to WES. The work was done within 15 working days. THANKS TO MAIL TRANSCRIPTS TEAM......