+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Mumbai

Kritika_K

Feb 20, 2018
Hi -
I would want to know whether getting my B.E. marksheets (Semester 1 till Semester 8) and passing certificate attested from Mumbai University (located at Churchgate) be sufficient to send to WES for my ECA?
Or I need to visit my college and get the transcripts from there?

Blueeyes17

Apr 4, 2017
Hi -
I would want to know whether getting my B.E. marksheets (Semester 1 till Semester 8) and passing certificate attested from Mumbai University (located at Churchgate) be sufficient to send to WES for my ECA?
It’s better to get the transcript from your college and then get it attested from MU @ Churchgate. The folks in MU might take couple of days to attest the documents. Also, attest 2 A4 envelopes and WES form.
Cheers.

shanu001

Feb 22, 2018
I have gone thru many post , still not clear as some says churchgate some says kalina university , which one we need to go.

I understand we need only final year mark sheet attached in 2 sets black and white and green envelope one small and one big we need send them to WES with address and reference number

Blueeyes17

Apr 4, 2017
I did my BE from a reputed college affiliated to MU. And I got all my transcripts(Sem 1 to 8) attested from Student Welfare office located in Churchgate.

Below is the address:
Address of Office:
Mumbai University Student welfare Division
Next to Syndhenam College
UNIVERSITY CLUB HOUSE, B Road, MUMBAI 400020.

I have gone thru many post , still not clear as some says churchgate some says kalina university , which one we need to go.

I understand we need only final year mark sheet attached in 2 sets black and white and green envelope one small and one big we need send them to WES with address and reference number

blackrobin81

Aug 8, 2020
Hi -
Hi
This is with reference to your post. I am in the same situation currently. Did u go to the college and get the transcripts or did you just send the marksheets and the degree certificate to WES