+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Mumbai University

gopigb

Jan 30, 2018
- Do we require transcripts from college or just attested marksheets from Mumbai university would be sufficient?
Copies of all marksheets + the degree certificate attested by the University are enough. You can give the xerox copies to the University and they will attest it and return them in a signed, sealed, stamped envelope.

Ninzzz

May 8, 2018
Hi,

I have a query. I was not aware of the attestation from Mumbai University in fort branch so I have submitted in Kalina branch. Will that work??

Kindly confirm as I paid 4500 for the same :(

Thanks & regards,

amitjadhav24

Dec 13, 2017
Hi,

I have a query. I was not aware of the attestation from Mumbai University in fort branch so I have submitted in Kalina branch. Will that work??

Kindly confirm as I paid 4500 for the same :(

Thanks & regards,
4500rs is too much. See if you can get it back some way.
I got total 14 pages attested - Transcript and marksheets for 7rs per page, so total 84rs only

Ninzzz

May 8, 2018
4500rs is too much. See if you can get it back some way.
I got total 14 pages attested - Transcript and marksheets for 7rs per page, so total 84rs only
It is non refundable. But hope Kalina branch controller signature works I am 2002 passed out?

r4raj21

Aug 18, 2017
It is non refundable. But hope Kalina branch controller signature works I am 2002 passed out?
The issue is that prior to 2002, sem 1 exams were held by college and not by MU. hence our Sem 1 marksheet is form our respective college. And also all our transcripts are from college, though they are attested by MU(Churchgate Students welfare association). WES rejects the application stating that Sem 1 , 2, 7 and 8 marksheets should be from university. hence better make one letter stating the rule before 2002 was that exams for Sem 1 were held from college and not by MU. Get this letter signed and stamped by Churchgate Students welfare association and submit it along with markseets+transcripts in a sealed envelope.

r4raj21

Aug 18, 2017
As long
The issue is that prior to 2002, sem 1 exams were held by college and not by MU. hence our Sem 1 marksheet is form our respective college. And also all our transcripts are from college, though they are attested by MU(Churchgate Students welfare association). WES rejects the application stating that Sem 1 , 2, 7 and 8 marksheets should be from university. hence better make one letter stating the rule before 2002 was that exams for Sem 1 were held from college and not by MU. Get this letter signed and stamped by Churchgate Students welfare association and submit it along with markseets+transcripts in a sealed envelope.
as there is MU stamp, kalina branch controller signature should work.

Ninzzz

May 8, 2018
As long

as there is MU stamp, kalina branch controller signature should work.
Thank you guys.

But I am a BA student so we have mark sheets year wise. The Final year certificate & mark sheet will be endorsed by MUMBAI University but 1st & 2nd year mark sheets are endorsed by college. That's what Kalina university enquiry office informed. Is that true?

doogie88

Jun 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
21-09-2018
IELTS Request
30-06-2018
Can Anyone Guide me ?? I am based in Delhi , Did my M.com from Mumbai University through Correspondence, I have my marksheets for 2 years and my passing certificates. Now, The issue I am facing is , Hoe to apply since I am based in Delhi, I can't find any info online, except transcriptscript service .. Pls anyone guide with a course of action

km.

Jul 10, 2018
hi,

I have completed my bachelors in 2014 in mass media communication form S.K. Somaiya college (vidyavihar) and the college is not listed under the autonomous college list in WES link. But my college is affiliated with the University of Mumbai and it is stated on my mark sheets as well.

Is it valid if I get all my mark sheets attested by the University of Mumbai (fort branch)?
or
do I have to get my first 4 sem (first 2 years) mark sheets attested by S.K. Somaiya college and the last 2 sem (last year) attested by the University of Mumbai (fort branch)?

please help.

Jul 15, 2018
Hi,

I am nearly submitting my documents to ND and apparently they need transcripts in university sealed envelopes, can you guys please suggest how do we get that done? How long does it take?

I have done my Engg from a college affiliated to Mumbai University. I have got official transcripts from my college. Is it necessary to send transcripts in university sealed envelopes or the college official transcripts will suffice? I also have notarized copies of my mark sheets.

Please suggest.

Regards,

J
yes its required

Viksta

Jul 30, 2018
Hi Raj,

I am facing the same problem of my Sem 1 marksheet being issued by the college.
Were you able to resolve this with WES ?

Thanks.

Jul 24, 2018
Hi,

I have few doubts regarding transcript procedure from MU.

1. I took the transcript from my engineering college plus attested marksheets for 2nd and 3rd year which is placed in stamped and sealed envelope.
2. 1st year and 3 year marksheets attested from Mumbai University kalina, stamped and sealed
3. So, I should place all these two envelopes in big envelope and then send to WES.
4. Is it required to take a stamp of University on transcript given by college? If yes - on Xerox or on original copy and we should send original or Xerox of transcript to WES?

Is this a correct procedure?

Murtuza85

Aug 23, 2018
I have done FYBCOM and SYBCOM from Rizvi college bandra, TYBCOM from Mumbai University through correspondence. Please let me know what all I need to submit to WES. Thanks

Viksta

Jul 30, 2018
I have done FYBCOM and SYBCOM from Rizvi college bandra, TYBCOM from Mumbai University through correspondence. Please let me know what all I need to submit to WES. Thanks
Hi Murtuza,

This is from the WES website.

More instructions are clearly listed on the WES website.