+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Bangalore University directly to WES

abhinav_arya

Apr 10, 2021
Up

Update 3:
Due to the Covid restrictions on the courier, the document got stuck in Delhi for a month and finally reached WES. My education credentials are successfully verified. I even received the physical report today. The next step is IELTS, scheduled for July 8th. Fingers crossed.
Thanks for the detailed description Abhilash. My college got the Official Transcript part done for me. I just need to pick it up from the college office and post it from BU post.

I believe I should follow your post from "Then you need to go to room 13, this is inside the building....". Is that correct?

And anything to be prepared with? This is for my graduation assessment for WES. Masters assessment was already done online (VTU).

Reactions: AbhilashHM

AbhilashHM

Mar 24, 2021
Thanks for the detailed description Abhilash. My college got the Official Transcript part done for me. I just need to pick it up from the college office and post it from BU post.

I believe I should follow your post from "Then you need to go to room 13, this is inside the building....". Is that correct?

And anything to be prepared with? This is for my graduation assessment for WES. Masters assessment was already done online (VTU).
I wasn't aware that colleges do it on student's behalf. Once you collect the transcripts, check if they're stamped and signed on each page. Also, verify that the details are correct. If that is done, you can post it from anywhere. BU Postoffice is not mandatory, but sending it in BU official envelope is mandatory.

You can check my document and envelope images here:

abhinav_arya

Apr 10, 2021
I wasn't aware that colleges do it on student's behalf. Once you collect the transcripts, check if they're stamped and signed on each page. Also, verify that the details are correct. If that is done, you can post it from anywhere. BU Postoffice is not mandatory, but sending it in BU official envelope is mandatory.

You can check my document and envelope images here:

Thank you for your response. You mentioned that there was a customs declaration form that had to be stamped by BU. I am not sure if that and the BU envelope will already be provided (and sealed). I will get to know once I reach the college.

And yes, some of the colleges do it on behalf, with or without additional charges.

Also, my WES login says the following, probably after Masters VTU evaluation was received. I had furnished both my degrees in WES application. Did you see anything similar? I hope the bachelors BU evaluation will be welcomed.

Your Document-by-Document Evaluation (ECA) - Initial Application order is complete and we sent copies of your evaluation report to your recipient(s). View your electronic report online.

Thanks again.

AbhilashHM

Mar 24, 2021
Thank you for your response. You mentioned that there was a customs declaration form that had to be stamped by BU. I am not sure if that and the BU envelope will already be provided (and sealed). I will get to know once I reach the college.

And yes, some of the colleges do it on behalf, with or without additional charges.

Also, my WES login says the following, probably after Masters VTU evaluation was received. I had furnished both my degrees in WES application. Did you see anything similar? I hope the bachelors BU evaluation will be welcomed.

Thanks again.
Oh the customs declaration form. So, when you collect it from the BU PO, it will already be stamped. But once it is stamped, you can send it from any post office. Usually, the BU PO will be crowded.

And about the report, that looks weird actually. It usually comes as a final step, not sure why you've got it now. So, after creating the WES profile, I updated my education details and uploaded softcopies of my degree and master's. Then they were waiting for my transcripts to be sent. VTU did it online so it was cleared in a week. And then BU sent it physically and again they took a week to accept it and only then my report was generated.

Please reach out to WES customer care and have a word with them.

abhinav_arya

Apr 10, 2021
Oh the customs declaration form. So, when you collect it from the BU PO, it will already be stamped. But once it is stamped, you can send it from any post office. Usually, the BU PO will be crowded.

And about the report, that looks weird actually. It usually comes as a final step, not sure why you've got it now. So, after creating the WES profile, I updated my education details and uploaded softcopies of my degree and master's. Then they were waiting for my transcripts to be sent. VTU did it online so it was cleared in a week. And then BU sent it physically and again they took a week to accept it and only then my report was generated.

Please reach out to WES customer care and have a word with them.
Understood the BU PO part.

For WES, I followed the same process as yours. Uploaded degrees for both BU and VTU.

But they completed and created a certificate after recieving VTU itself.

I called them up yesterday, they said "your master documents (MCA) was enough, that's why when we recieved it we went ahead and evaluated. You need not send your bachelors anymore."

That sounds weird, because the application clearly mentioned it requires both masters and bachelors for degrees other than a few mentioned. And MCA was not mentioned in that. Have sent them an email as well. Well update once they respond.

One thing to note is that, they have marked my Canadian equivalency as Masters, and not bachelors/2 or more degree.

Thanks.

Last edited:

SC456

Jun 17, 2021
I will update the post. The online fee I paid was Rs.680 (665 was the amount of the fees and 15 was challan/processing fees). It is not advisable to go to BU on a Saturday. Those people are very lazy and would use literally anything as an excuse to make you come back again.
Thank you again so much! I used the misc fee payment option and paid 680totally as no other amount got auto populated.
I will be heading to BU tomorrow. Hoping it is not a bad experience.

SC456

Jun 17, 2021
Thank you again so much! I used the misc fee payment option and paid 680totally as no other amount got auto populated.
I will be heading to BU tomorrow. Hoping it is not a bad experience.
Update - I went to BU today and when i gave my papers in the enquiry room, they said the fees is 750INR, SO i had to pay the extra amount and get a print out of that. Had to go out to the main road to a shop as there is no printing place in the campus. Came back and submitted it. Since my marks cards are from St. Joseph's College of Commerce, since it had autonomous status when i was there, they said they can attest only the convocation certificate which is from Bangalore University. I have anyway given all the documents and asked them to attest.
Anyone here who studies in an autonomous college and marks cards were from the college itself?
II have anyway asked for the documents to be attested from St. Joseph's as well which is soo much simpler and the people there are nicer.

Matalex123

Oct 16, 2021
Hello,

1.fill up the form, get it signed and sealed from your college's principal.
2.get the DD from SBI bank(Administrative block few mts away from Pariksha Bhavan).
3.Submit the transcripts application form, xerox copy of your mark sheets ,degree certificate, WES academic request form, DD receipt, envelops in PB 1st floor.
4.They take around 15-20 days for the transcripts.
5.Visit BU after 15-20 days, go to the INDIA POST(administrative block), collect the form from post office, fill up the "TO" address(WES address) and get the BU seal on the form in "FROM" field(1st floor Pariksha Bhavan).
6. once the transcripts are in the sealed envelope, check if the envelop has FROM address as BU address on it with a seal.
7. Go to the India post office and courier the documents.

That's it!!! it hardly takes 2 times visit to BU.

my docs are accepted and its in evaluation phase. I will keep you posted on my WES status.
Thank you so much Shilly. This was helpful except that they have chosen to do the payment to do the transcript process through online. So, one will have to access the payment portal through BU website and search marks card transcript. Do payment and print the online receipt. Please make sure you don't sign in any of the Xerox copies of your marks card.

Submit it and wait for 15 days to get transcript from BU before sending the courier.

db2112

Sep 25, 2021
Hi,

I finished my masters from IGNOU Delhi and tried requesting the university to send the documents to WES back in August. However the status is still not changed/updated. I do have my transcripts in a sealed envelope. I was wondering if I can send the transcripts to WES in the sealed envelope signed by the registrar from a different city.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks.

May 4, 2022
Hello everyone,
I wondering if someone can help me here who has processed their Bangalore university transcript via wes.org. It took me around 2 months to get my marksheet from Bangalore university and send it to wes; now, wes status changed to waiting for verification from the university. Can someone tell me how is the verification sent to Bangalore university? Is it via email? What email it is generally sent to? Also, does anybody knows what is the exact verification process wes is requesting?

vedi

Feb 19, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
PER : 27th Feb, 2014
AOR Received.
18-03-2014
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
24-04-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-04-2014, RPRF : encashed on 6th May
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 23rd May 2014, PPT recvd on 31st May
LANDED..........
Hi,

I am in a similar situation. Submitted attested transcripts to WES, WES wants to do a secondary verification of documents & has put my application on HOLD. Would someone know the process of paying fee to BU online? FYI i am 2006 passed out from UVCE (Bangalore University or is it now autonomous not sure???) & residing out of country.

Following is the email from WES

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for submitting your credentials for evaluation to World Education Services (WES).

We are committed to preparing evaluations based on documents that are accurate and valid. Due to the increased incidence of fraud, WES conducts a secondary verification of documents.

This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification electronically to Bangalore University. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution.

Bangalore University requires a fee in order to verify the authenticity of your credentials. Please send your payment directly to the institution. Do not send payment to WES. It will be returned to you.

Your evaluation will be on hold until WES receives a written response from Bangalore University. To check the status of your evaluation please login to My Account at https://applications.wes.org/createaccount/login/login/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------