+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Bangalore University directly to WES

PantersPack

Apr 4, 2019
As many of you are aware, WES has changed the document guidelines for education in India asking universities to send transcripts directly to WES. Has anyone had experience of requestng Bangalore University send the transcripts directly to WES?

Can you please share what are the steps involved?. I have a Bachelors degree from Bangalore University. I checked on their website and they dont have any provision of mailing out the transcripts to other organizations.

Reactions: Anshini Dhir

Jambunatha

Aug 18, 2018
Hi,

For direct shipment from the Bangalore University, you have to request to the university officials to do the same. Otherwise, approach trendstranscripts.com transcripts service provider. They will clear all your query and will help you.

I was to take help from the same service provider. Really thanks to the trendstranscripts team.

Divyeshk2r

Apr 25, 2019
I have the same query, how to get Bangalore University to send the transcripts directly to WES ?
I am not sure if WES will accept transcripts from the service providers.

Kokila vani

Apr 29, 2019
Hi,

I thought to reach out to Bangalore university faculty team to suggest on the possibility as I already have the transcripts in hand. If they could courier them with WES reference number on it. However, we need to be ready to pay the extra fee for the courier charges. I believe this will take less time for evaluation from WES as they are sent by the university directly.

Divyeshk2r

Apr 25, 2019
Hi Kokila,
Let me know if it works and also let me know how and whom to contact the Bangalore University faculty team.

saintanthony

Apr 30, 2019
As many of you are aware, WES has changed the document guidelines for education in India asking universities to send transcripts directly to WES. Has anyone had experience of requestng Bangalore University send the transcripts directly to WES?

Can you please share what are the steps involved?. I have a Bachelors degree from Bangalore University. I checked on their website and they dont have any provision of mailing out the transcripts to other organizations.
hi there this is my first post

i had sent my mba transcripts through banglore university to wes.. unfortunately they got rejected and were sent back to banglore university for a second verification . banglore university has a bad name :(i was notified on april 10th.. i had sent them in the month of jan first week or so.. i had also sent my bachelors degree from goa university which were accepted . and now they have put my process on hold till my masters transcripts are verified by the university please note that masters degree would be evaluated by wes as bachelors degree and you will loose around 7 points .. banglore university charges around almost 5000 thousand for a second verification.

Kokila vani

Apr 29, 2019
I guess this didn't work out ?
It worked my assumption was right. I had to carry my transcripts with WES academic form which is downloaded from WES canada website. Collect a post form from BU post office. Get the seal on post form that confirms it's been sent from university. On the other hand get the WES form filed signed and sealed by the BI evaluator. Don't forget to get a seal done on courier cover as well. Then submit these documents to BU post office up to 1300 odd rupees and say kudos to BU.

Reactions: Jan247 and janiketh

Nobin32

May 8, 2019
hi there this is my first post

i had sent my mba transcripts through banglore university to wes.. unfortunately they got rejected and were sent back to banglore university for a second verification . banglore university has a bad name :(i was notified on april 10th.. i had sent them in the month of jan first week or so.. i had also sent my bachelors degree from goa university which were accepted . and now they have put my process on hold till my masters transcripts are verified by the university please note that masters degree would be evaluated by wes as bachelors degree and you will loose around 7 points .. banglore university charges around almost 5000 thousand for a second verification.
i have same issue with banaglore university for my mba,u have any update about that ,where to pay 5000

rahulsteel

May 21, 2019
Hello, has anyone had any luck for sending transcripts directly from Bangalore University. The only thing they do is give you an envelope with seal and signature, but it will get rejected from WES as the envelope is not from BU

Harsh@070909

May 25, 2019
I am in the Same situation, doesn’t know whom to approach there and my college staff even don’t have any idea about WES. So pleased any one finds any solution or experience over this please let Me know as well. That Will be appreciate.

Harsh@070909

May 25, 2019
I am in the Same situation, doesn’t know whom to approach at BU and my college staff even don’t have any idea about WES. So pleased any one finds any solution or experience over this please let Me know as well. That Will be appreciate.

saintanthony

Apr 30, 2019
hi the fee is around rs 3000 for re verification went to check if my banglore university had received my documents from wes, please dont pay any money withought a recipt .. you can take a dd of 2995 for geniuness of marks card outside india.. banglore university has just a new feature through which u can pay this

Reactions: Punsy