+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from MG University Kottayam

Darvin

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Hi,

I already have a transcript from MG University, Can I use the same to apply for ECA assessment?

The transcript is placed in a cover with a seal of the university. but no academic records request form.

Is there any problem in doing so?

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi,

I already have a transcript from MG University, Can I use the same to apply for ECA assessment?

The transcript is placed in a cover with a seal of the university. but no academic records request form.

Is there any problem in doing so?
In the past I've read in this forum ppl getting their ECA done without ARF...(some ppl got ECA done with 5yr plus old transcripts as well)...
you need to put the envelope in another envelope alongwith a clear neat copy of ur Degree certificate....(no attestation rqd)...quote the WES reference number on the envelope...
in my case it got delivered at their office of 3rd of dispatch...and they acknowledged the receipt after 8days...and for next few days,the status showed 'documents under review' ....
you'll come to know if they require the academic request form at this stage as they will notify by way of status update as well as mail ('addl documents required')...
But the WES ARF is nothing but an authorization given to the University by us,to issue our records to a third party (WES) and for that reason alone they may not reject it...
Getting fresh Transcript from MG University unless you know someone takes about 20 working days...it can be fastracked if u know someone who can force move the file from table to table...still it'll take ten days...
I suggest you try sending it...but decision to be urs...
There's a chance that they will only think that the University may have missed to enclose the paper..
The envelope in my case was sealed at all the closure lines...three four seals in all...

Darvin

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
In the past I've read in this forum ppl getting their ECA done without ARF...(some ppl got ECA done with 5yr plus old transcripts as well)...
you need to put the envelope in another envelope alongwith a clear neat copy of ur Degree certificate....(no attestation rqd)...quote the WES reference number on the envelope...
in my case it got delivered at their office of 3rd of dispatch...and they acknowledged the receipt after 8days...and for next few days,the status showed 'documents under review' ....
you'll come to know if they require the academic request form at this stage as they will notify by way of status update as well as mail ('addl documents required')...
But the WES ARF is nothing but an authorization given to the University by us,to issue our records to a third party (WES) and for that reason alone they may not reject it...
Getting fresh Transcript from MG University unless you know someone takes about 20 working days...it can be fastracked if u know someone who can force move the file from table to table...still it'll take ten days...
There's a chance that they will only think that the University may have missed to enclose the paper..
The envelope in my case was sealed at all the closure lines...three four seals in all...
Thanks Lino for the detailed explanation :)

Reactions: lino82

metalrahul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
So is it OK to send by ourselves after getting the sealed transcript from the university? In my case, I am sending it to CPA Toronto not WES.

stebinsunny

Jun 9, 2018

Lino...I'm new to canada migration process... My MTech is from MG University... Can you please explain me the university process which I need to follow once I go to university... after applying in WES portal I downloaded the form...!! All the week days university's concerned department will open? Can you please confirm...!!

stebinsunny

Jun 9, 2018
I'm new to canada migration process... My MTech is from MG University... Can you please explain me the university process which I need to follow once I go to university... after applying in WES portal I downloaded the form...!! All the week days university's concerned department will open? Can you please confirm...!!

Also how much is the Fee structure ( Foure Semester Course MTech )... Can you please explain...

vrindavijayan91

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
India
Hi, I had obtained a copy of the official transcripts of my BTech degree from MG university (attested and enclosed in a sealed envelope) and sent to IQAS for ECA. IQAS replied to me today, saying that what they received was a photocopy and would need originals or attested copies for starting the ECA. Could anybody tell me what could have gone wrong, please?

Juan Martin

Jun 16, 2018
Hi, I had obtained a copy of the official transcripts of my BTech degree from MG university (attested and enclosed in a sealed envelope) and sent to IQAS for ECA. IQAS replied to me today, saying that what they received was a photocopy and would need originals or attested copies for starting the ECA. Could anybody tell me what could have gone wrong, please?
• Approached MG university in April 2017 to get a transcript of my B.tech certificates.

• Asked the University official to send the attested and sealed copy directly to WES.

•Asked them to issue a copy to be send to my local address.

• Received Evaluation Completed Notification inJune 2017.

In your case, I believe you might have sent them the photocopy of the attested documents. You can approach the University official to clarify this. Hope you might have cleared the issue by now.

All the best.

Last edited:

Jobi

Mar 5, 2019
i have been waiting since MAY2019 , now its JULY2019 , still wes didnt update status . Status last updated: 4/24/2019

Reason: WES received your mark sheets, but they were not sent directly from your academic institution as required by WES.

Instructions: Please ask your academic institution to send your mark sheets directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official.

i dont know who is wrong and what is wrong here