+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

transcript from college

gopalww

Sep 17, 2010
Hi,

Consultant in Dubai advising Transcript from the college is must and should be in sealed cover. I have completed college during 90's obtaining transcript now is tough task. Could anyone please advise on this.

Gopal

wolfpack27616

Apr 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gopal,

Your consultant's advise is suprisingly accurate. You would have to provide an university attested transcripts in a sealed envelope.
If you are out of India, try and ask your relatives/friends to get it done for you.
I had finished my degree in the 90's too, and had got my transcripts from my extremely beaurocratic university recently.

Sure it's a challenge for you, but it boils down to how keen you are to migrate and how much efforts you would put for it. Why provide them with a chance to reject your application.

In case you decide not to pursue the above, at least provide a notorized photocopy along with a cover letter explaining why despite all your effort, you can't provide sealed transcripts from the university.

Also, this is a sub-forum for IELTS, not too many members visit this section. Post any queries in the main section (skilled workers) and you would be sure to get more replies.

All the best to you.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
gopalww said:
Hi,

Consultant in Dubai advising Transcript from the college is must and should be in sealed cover. I have completed college during 90's obtaining transcript now is tough task. Could anyone please advise on this.

Gopal
If you have missed somehow transcripts, you can ask for duplicate transcripts and request the university to put them in sealed envelope. Dont go with notarized copies.