+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tramit visitor visa without having a job or a plane ticket? Also with a Express Entry application active?

Jeltsin25

Mar 8, 2021
I want to tramit my visitor visa because I'm planning to take a short trip to Canada by november-december. The thing is that I still dont buy plane tickets and currently I dont have a job (I quit my last one 4 days ago), so I'm worried that my visitor visa application could be rejected since I dont have those documents to upload in the IRCC web application. I was planning to buy tickets for my trip, but even though I feel afraid that I still can be rejected and it would mean wasted money in tickets to Canada but not being allowed to enter the country.

Is it possible to tramit a visitor visa without plane tickets or a proof of a current job in my home country? How can I avoid being rejected?

Also, I currently have an Express Entry application active in my IRCC profile, because i'm a professional who wants to immigrate to Canada, so I'm not completely sure that having 2 applications being active at the same time (my Express Entry application and my visitor visa application) would buy me some troubles with immigration officers or so.

I need to go to Canada anyway because of some exams I have to take for my professional board, but it would be still in May 2023, so I want to look ahead and have my visitor visa with anticipation so it won't be a last-minute rush

Thanks in advance

ryvinson

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I want to tramit my visitor visa because I'm planning to take a short trip to Canada by november-december. The thing is that I still dont buy plane tickets and currently I dont have a job (I quit my last one 4 days ago), so I'm worried that my visitor visa application could be rejected since I dont have those documents to upload in the IRCC web application. I was planning to buy tickets for my trip, but even though I feel afraid that I still can be rejected and it would mean wasted money in tickets to Canada but not being allowed to enter the country.

Is it possible to tramit a visitor visa without plane tickets or a proof of a current job in my home country? How can I avoid being rejected?

Also, I currently have an Express Entry application active in my IRCC profile, because i'm a professional who wants to immigrate to Canada, so I'm not completely sure that having 2 applications being active at the same time (my Express Entry application and my visitor visa application) would buy me some troubles with immigration officers or so.

I need to go to Canada anyway because of some exams I have to take for my professional board, but it would be still in May 2023, so I want to look ahead and have my visitor visa with anticipation so it won't be a last-minute rush

Thanks in advance
Your chances for a visa are very low as you’re young, jobless and reason to be in Canada weak. Air tickets won't help.
Unless you’re very sure of a visa approval, it’s better not to apply as a refusal will be recorded against you. That will affect your visa applications to other countries as well.

Jeltsin25

Mar 8, 2021
Your chances for a visa are very low as you’re young, jobless and reason to be in Canada weak. Air tickets won't help.
Unless you’re very sure of a visa approval, it’s better not to apply as a refusal will be recorded against you. That will affect your visa applications to other countries as well.
Hi! Thanks for answering! Then how could I increase my chances to get a visitor visa? Or when should I apply?

Also, there is no problem with having my Express entry application active while applying for visitor visa at the same time, isn't there?