PR Approved:July 31,2013
Passport Req..
Not Applicable (Visa Exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting on PR documents
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
nahid6413 said:
Seems like everybody's gone here! Our passports got back in almost 3 weeks.
My ecas changed to decision made on the first week of August. I am waiting ever since for my PR docs. I contacted my MP and she said the docs were sent out on August 13th! But guess what.... they sent them to my old address!! so I have to wait till it is re sent! I would'nt mind but they have our new address! ugggh

Calgarian_wife

May 1, 2013
Same story here. My status changed to Decision made in late August. Nothing since. I got my address changed months ago, but it was not updated in the Ottawa database. I do not know though if they sent anything at either of the addresses.

irishlydia

Star Member
Nov 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-03-2012
Med's Request
05-24-2012
Med's Done....
09-06-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting on PR documents
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Calgarian_wife said:
Same story here. My status changed to Decision made in late August. Nothing since. I got my address changed months ago, but it was not updated in the Ottawa database. I do not know though if they sent anything at either of the addresses.
You should contact your local MP and they will look into it for you. Thats what I did and she has been very helpful. I would still be waiting none the wiser if I didn't contact her.

Calgarian_wife

May 1, 2013
irishlydia said:
You should contact your local MP and they will look into it for you. Thats what I did and she has been very helpful. I would still be waiting none the wiser if I didn't contact her.
Did you get any news from CIC? My MP responded that I need to come to their office and fill out some forms so that they could initiate a request about my case with CIC. So complicated. It took the MP's office 2 weeks to write that.

aessen

Sep 15, 2013
I still have not had a change in status and it's really pissing me off. Application made in March 2012 and status changed to decision made end of July. Any ideas how to proceed? I have sent an email to Ottawa but they have not even bothered responding. Any suggestions are welcome, as my work permit will expire in 3 months. Not sure if I should apply for another one. Thank you

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aessen said:
I still have not had a change in status and it's really pissing me off. Application made in March 2012 and status changed to decision made end of July. Any ideas how to proceed? I have sent an email to Ottawa but they have not even bothered responding. Any suggestions are welcome, as my work permit will expire in 3 months. Not sure if I should apply for another one. Thank you
Three things;

Email them again
Get your GCMs notes asap
Talk to your MP

Gaurav_OT

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012- CIO Sydney
Nomination.....
18-04-2012
AOR Received.
29-06-2012
Med's Request
29-06-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012
Interview........
June, 05/ 2013-RPRF request & paid, In process on July 29, 2013
Passport Req..
September 24/2013
VISA ISSUED...
October/23/2013 received pp from cpp-o
LANDED..........
October/26/2013 at Carway Border
aessen said:
Bro take a screen shot of it and email it to CIC and inform them...about your timelines...

irishlydia

Star Member
Nov 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-03-2012
Med's Request
05-24-2012
Med's Done....
09-06-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting on PR documents
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Calgarian_wife said:
Did you get any news from CIC? My MP responded that I need to come to their office and fill out some forms so that they could initiate a request about my case with CIC. So complicated. It took the MP's office 2 weeks to write that.
I am still waiting! Ya we had to complete that authorisation form also. Its just for the first time. Did your Mp give you an update? I contacted mine again yday she said CIC told her it has to be reprinted and resent and they couldnt tell her when I would receive it. Soo frustrating...i dont understand why it takes so long to reprint and send 1 document!!

aessen

Sep 15, 2013
Gaurav_OT said:
Bro take a screen shot of it and email it to CIC and inform them...about your timelines...
Thanks for the reply man! Which email address would that be? You're not talking about Ottawa I'm assuming? Let me know when you get a chance please. Thanks a lot!

Gaurav_OT

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012- CIO Sydney
Nomination.....
18-04-2012
AOR Received.
29-06-2012
Med's Request
29-06-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012
Interview........
June, 05/ 2013-RPRF request & paid, In process on July 29, 2013
Passport Req..
September 24/2013
VISA ISSUED...
October/23/2013 received pp from cpp-o
LANDED..........
October/26/2013 at Carway Border
aessen said:
Thanks for the reply man! Which email address would that be? You're not talking about Ottawa I'm assuming? Let me know when you get a chance please. Thanks a lot!
CCP Ottawa..bro...

Calgarian_wife

May 1, 2013
irishlydia said:
I am still waiting! Ya we had to complete that authorisation form also. Its just for the first time. Did your Mp give you an update? I contacted mine again yday she said CIC told her it has to be reprinted and resent and they couldnt tell her when I would receive it. Soo frustrating...i dont understand why it takes so long to reprint and send 1 document!!
Any news from you?
Cic responded to my own request that my confirmation letter is in line to be printed out. That was 2 weeks ago. Still waiting. For 10 weeks already.

Calgarian_wife

May 1, 2013
Calgarian_wife said:
Any news from you?
Cic responded to my own request that my confirmation letter is in line to be printed out. That was 2 weeks ago. Still waiting. For 10 weeks already.
I got my CoPR mail on Tuesday after 11 weeks of waiting and landed yesterday at Carway border crossing.