09 November 2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
22 November 2012
Med's Request
12 February 2013
Med's Done....
23 February 2013; In Process : 16 April,2013; RRPF paid : 23 Arpil,2013.
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23July,2013
VISA ISSUED...
31July,2013
LANDED..........
31July,2013
@Saruyu : Please update the track sheet !!!

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
Peter11 said:
Guys, so called MAGIC STICKER IS HERE.........
Will be landing at Peace Bridge, Niagara Falls Today afternoon.

Thanks to Jagga for starting this thread and making it our second nature to check it routinely since last many months. You Rock Man !!!

Thanks Saruyu, for all the support and Binding you gave to this Group..

And above all Thanks to all Members for sharing there details and making this Happen.

LOVE you ALL and GOD BLESS !!!
Heyyy Peter,

I am extremely Happy buddy. Hearty Congratulations to you. Wish you all the very best for your life in Canada. We really appreciate if you can post your landing experiences here once you are done with landing.

Thanks for your kind words. Track sheet has been updated.

Best Wishes,
Sarayu.

Peter11

Star Member
Sep 27, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
April 2012
Nomination.....
October 2012
AOR Received.
09 November 2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
22 November 2012
Med's Request
12 February 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23July,2013
VISA ISSUED...
31July,2013
LANDED..........
31July,2013
Hello Folks,
How my Landing went:

Started from home for Niagara Falls and Highway was not at all busy due to Weekday. Reached Lewiston bridge, Niagara falls in about an hour. There was a big traffic pile up to USA.

US Border Experience ::
Reached the Border Docket and was greeted by a Indian origin Border Security officer. Seeing fellow Indian, She started asking all sort of weird questions, which doesn't make sense to me. Why you got H1B visa in 2005, Why you never came to US on H1B, Who was you employer and sorts. I told these questions are irrelevant now as i never came to US on H1B, why she needs info on this. After 15 minutes of stupid questioning, she asked us to go inside the Building. There the officer took our Passports and told us to wait. After 30 minutes he came to us and asked us to bring your car and guided us to take a U turn and handed me a Refusal slip(Refusal slip is not going to reflect wrongly on your US visa history).

Canada Border Experience :
They have a new Building here and there was no wait. Officer called us, took our Passports and told us to wait. After 15 minutes he called us Back, we signed COPR and Officer Congratulated us on becoming Canadian Permanent Residents. He didn't asked for any additional docs like Bank statement, paystubs or job letter.

And here we are >> RELAXED, EMOTIONAL, THANKFUL TO WAHEGURU....

Just Checked-in at Marriott Fall view for an overnight stay!!! Enjoying with my Kids and Wife.

AGAIN THANK you ALL & BEST OF LUCK ...

Regards...
A Canadian Permanent Resident

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
Congrats...thats great...enjoy

Peter11 said:
Hello Folks,
How my Landing went:

Started from home for Niagara Falls and Highway was not at all busy due to Weekday. Reached Lewiston bridge, Niagara falls in about an hour. There was a big traffic pile up to USA.

Reached the Border Docket and was greeted by a Indian origin Border Security officer. Seeing fellow Indian, She started asking all sort of weird questions, which doesn't make sense to me. Why you got H1B visa in 2005, Why you never came to US on H1B, Who was you employer and sorts. I told these questions are irrelevant now as i never came to US on H1B, why she needs info on this. After 15 minutes of stupid questioning, she asked us to go inside the Building. There the officer took our Passports and told us to wait. After 30 minutes he came to us and asked us to bring your car and guided us to take a U turn and handed me a Refusal slip(Refusal slip is not going to reflect wrongly on your US visa history).

They have a new Building here and there was no wait. Officer called us, took our Passports and told us to wait. After 15 minutes he called us Back, we signed COPR and Officer Congratulated us on becoming Canadian Permanent Residents. He didn't asked for any additional docs like Bank statement, paystubs or job letter.

Just Checked-in at Marriott Fall view for an overnight stay!!! Enjoying with my Kids and Wife.

Regards...

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
Peter11 said:
Hello Folks,
How my Landing went:

Regards...
Hi Peter,

Thanks a lot for sharing your landing experience. I am so happy to see you became Canadian PR. All the best for your life in Canada.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
Peter11 said:
Hello Folks,
How my Landing went:

Regards...
There you go ...Congrats

Peter11

Star Member
Sep 27, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
April 2012
Nomination.....
October 2012
AOR Received.
09 November 2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
22 November 2012
Med's Request
12 February 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23July,2013
VISA ISSUED...
31July,2013
LANDED..........
31July,2013
// Morning seems to be different //

Thanks Garry, Pari, Sarayu and BabaKura!!!

ranaway

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney, ns/ ottawa ov
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
nov 15, 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 25, 2013
File Transfer...
May 8, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Mar 6, 2013
Interview........
in process on April 16, 2013....Decsion Made on June 28, 2013.
Passport Req..
Aug 2ed, 2013
URGENT!!

I just got this email!

Congratulations.

We understand that your application for permanent residence with Citizenship and Immigration Canada has been finalized. This means you will soon be living in Nova Scotia as a permanent resident.

Services are available for nominees and their families whether living in Nova Scotia or living outside Canada.

You may have already contacted the Nova Scotia Start Program and registered with them.

If not, we strongly encourage you to do so at this time. Contact with settlement staff at Nova Scotia Start will make your move and transition to Nova Scotia easier.

The program is online at www.novascotiastart.ca

Wishing you all the best.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

BUT I haven't got PPR from Ottowa yet... What's going on? I tried to call Nova Scotia immigration office. They have no idea why i am getting this email from them...

zeabbas

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
4th May, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
9th January, 2013
Med's Done....
11th January, 2013
Hey Guys,

I am happppppppyyyyyy. Got my Passport back from CPP-Ottawa today. It was to be delivered yesterday, but to Canada post was not able to verify my mailing address, as its a new community here in Mississauga, Ontario.

But who cares, the good news is that I got that sticker with Permanent Resident visa.

I will do my entry/exit at Niagara Falls hopefully over this weekend.

Will share my experience with you guys.

Thanks a lot everyone for being here with all of us.

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
ranaway said:
URGENT!!

I just got this email!

Congratulations.

We understand that your application for permanent residence with Citizenship and Immigration Canada has been finalized. This means you will soon be living in Nova Scotia as a permanent resident.

Services are available for nominees and their families whether living in Nova Scotia or living outside Canada.

You may have already contacted the Nova Scotia Start Program and registered with them.

If not, we strongly encourage you to do so at this time. Contact with settlement staff at Nova Scotia Start will make your move and transition to Nova Scotia easier.

The program is online at www.novascotiastart.ca

Wishing you all the best.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

BUT I haven't got PPR from Ottowa yet... What's going on? I tried to call Nova Scotia immigration office. They have no idea why i am getting this email from them...
Hi ranaway,

It sounds good to me as the decision has already made in your case more than a month ago. But I did not see anybody getting this kind of emails before from "Nova Scotia Office of Immigration".

Better just send a quick email to CPP-Ottawa to inquire about the status of your application. Hopefully you might be getting your PPR very soon...good luck.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
zeabbas said:
Hey Guys,

I am happppppppyyyyyy. Got my Passport back from CPP-Ottawa today. It was to be delivered yesterday, but to Canada post was not able to verify my mailing address, as its a new community here in Mississauga, Ontario.

But who cares, the good news is that I got that sticker with Permanent Resident visa.

I will do my entry/exit at Niagara Falls hopefully over this weekend.

Will share my experience with you guys.

Thanks a lot everyone for being here with all of us.
Hi zeabbas,

That's amazing news. Congratulations my friend and all the best for your life in Canada.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

Peter11

Star Member
Sep 27, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
April 2012
Nomination.....
October 2012
AOR Received.
09 November 2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
22 November 2012
Med's Request
12 February 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23July,2013
VISA ISSUED...
31July,2013
LANDED..........
31July,2013
Ecas changed to " Complete" today.

Thanks
Peter

surial

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Dubai - united arab emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2012 to CIO after nomination
Nomination.....
16-10-2012
AOR Received.
15-01-2013 from CIO
IELTS Request
already sent with PR package
Med's Request
24-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Passport Req..
23-11-2013
Hi Sarayu,

I came to know that there is strike action taking by all
Visa officers on cic website.. This is realy bad for us i think

Alert – Strike Action

The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) union is currently taking strike action. PAFSO union members responsible for processing visa applications have been walking out of offices in Canada and overseas.

Posted processing times for both temporary and permanent resident visa applications do not take into account work stoppages.

Anyone applying for a visa should anticipate delays and submit their application online as far in advance as possible. Electronic applications give CIC much more flexibility in moving case processing to offices with the capacity to handle them.

Contingency plans are already in place to ensure all offices remain open and are providing at least a minimum level of service. Priority will be placed on urgent humanitarian applications.

CIC continues to closely monitor the situation.

ranaway

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney, ns/ ottawa ov
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
nov 15, 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 25, 2013
File Transfer...
May 8, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Mar 6, 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Aug 2ed, 2013
Thanks for reply, sarayu.

I already send Ottawa two emails concerns my application after decision made. I got one back says that I do not need to do send extra file. Also, it says do not send your passport until any further notice from them.. My concern is that my work permit ends in a month. I do not want to apply extend visa since I changed my job after applying federal application...ah...

sarayu said:
Hi ranaway,

It sounds good to me as the decision has already made in your case more than a month ago. But I did not see anybody getting this kind of emails before from "Nova Scotia Office of Immigration".

Better just send a quick email to CPP-Ottawa to inquire about the status of your application. Hopefully you might be getting your PPR very soon...good luck.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

ranaway

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney, ns/ ottawa ov
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
nov 15, 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 25, 2013
File Transfer...
May 8, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Mar 6, 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Aug 2ed, 2013
Got the PPR this morning after I send two emails to Ottawa concerns my application. I attached a "screen cut" of the ECAS shows "decision made" on the last email. Then it comes in 4 days. I did not get the attched biodata form. But I found something online. Hope that's the right one. Anyways, plan to send my passport today. Good luck folks, hope you guys are all getting PPR soon!!