15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
EssP said:
Hi Sarayu,

How have you been?? How is you case coming along?

All this time I have been proactive about my case. I think, this is my destiny. My PCC and RPRF have already been sent.
CIO sent me en email on 25 July that " Your file has been transferred to CPP- Ottawa for further review".

It is hard to digest when I see In Canada applicant being completed in 6 to 7 months from the day you file your PNP.
I know so many applicants in Canada, who got their PPR in 2 months for their Medical.
Anyways, every case is different.

Thank You,
Hi EssP,

There is no progress at all in my case in the past 4 months. On March 21st my ECAS showed medicals received....then nothing after that. It's too much waiting for me, but I have to.

But in your case you already got the RPRF request, you should be hearing from them soon. Don't worry too much, you will get it. Enjoy your weekend.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

coshx

May 8, 2013
EssP said:
Hello Coshx,

I do not know how their system works, All I know I have waited for 6 months for a piece of paper to get transferred from New Delhi Medical Office to CIO.

Answer to your Questions:
1. AOR and Medical Examination was send through Email from CIO. I did not receive any acknowledgement from NDVO. However, AOR from CIO clearly mentioned that " Your application will be forwarded to a Visa Office for further processing". Any further correspondence should be sent to the Visa Office as indicated on your application, I was under the impression that I had selected NDVO on my application so, It has already been transferred.

2. I did not go to India just for My Medical Exam. I went to see my family and received the Med request, so I thought Since I am here lets do the exam here for faster processing Like I said I was under the impression that My file is going to be processed at NDVO.

Thank You Smiley
Hello EssP.

Now, I get what the issue is. This same thing happened to my friend who applied in October 2012. Since CIO started doing the background check & criminal checks, they just forward your application to Ottawa. All inland applicants are now processed in Canada. CIO has the right to determine which visa office process which application. It was during Buffalo era that they used to assign visa office based on applicant's choice.

On the medical, it's so painful that happened. I feel since you never got any info from NDVO, your documents were never sent there. There's nothing wrong in doing your medical in India. It can be done anywhere in the world. Medical exam results when anaylsed are matched to applicant's case file in GCMS. Not updating your medical status on ecas is negligence on the part of CIC regardless of the office.
For example, all PR & Visa applicants in my country of origin are sent to France for processing. It's quite wierd but that's the policy for the country. When my wife was going to do her medical, I instructed her to tell them to send it to Ottawa. This doesn't mean results sent to France are not matched with the applicant's info.
Just keep calm...Everything is gonna be fine.

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
EssP said:
Sarayu,

Kindly update the track sheet with RPRF fee requested on 25 July and I paid on 23 July, 2013.

Thanks,
Can you please verify the dates you mentioned below? Have you paid before you got the request?

Thanks,
Sarayu.

EssP

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
31-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
27-01-2013 ( In New Delhi)
Med's Done....
29-01-2013 (In New Delhi), Ecas: Meds received by CIO on 25, July 2013. "In Process" on 25th July 2013.
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
13-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet.
LANDED..........
PR landing not yet. (Already in Canada)
sarayu said:
Can you please verify the dates you mentioned below? Have you paid before you got the request?

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Hello Sarayu,

Yes, I have paid the fee before the RPRF request. It was paid on 23, July 2013 and I got an email on 25, July 2013, saying your file has been transferred to CPP-Ottawa if your RPRF is outstanding, you must pay it.

Thanks,

katilda

Apr 17, 2013
Hey Sarayu,
Please update my case in the CPP-O sheet:
PPR July 4 (sent to PO)
DM July 8
Visa issued July 4
PP sent July 5 (delivered July 8 )
Passport with visa back on July 26 ;D

Will do my landing tomorrow at the Douglas Border Crossing in White Rock (Vancouver) BC 8)

Good luck to everyone!
Cheers,
Kate ;)

AnL

Star Member
Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-11-12
AOR Received.
31-12-12
Med's Request
1-16-13
Med's Done....
2-2-13/5-2-13
luis4ever said:
Hello everyone,

Im still waiting for passport request :( .. I hope it wont take too long...

Cheers,
same here.. still waiting for PPR...

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
EssP said:
Hello Sarayu,

Yes, I have paid the fee before the RPRF request. It was paid on 23, July 2013 and I got an email on 25, July 2013, saying your file has been transferred to CPP-Ottawa if your RPRF is outstanding, you must pay it.

Thanks,
Okay Essp,

Track sheet has been updated.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
katilda said:
Hey Sarayu,
Please update my case in the CPP-O sheet:
PPR July 4 (sent to PO)
DM July 8
Visa issued July 4
PP sent July 5 (delivered July 8 )
Passport with visa back on July 26 ;D

Will do my landing tomorrow at the Douglas Border Crossing in White Rock (Vancouver) BC 8)

Good luck to everyone!
Cheers,
Kate ;)
Hey Kate,

Hearty Congratulations. Track sheet has been updated.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

EssP

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
31-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Med's Done....
29-01-2013 (In New Delhi), Ecas: Meds received by CIO on 25, July 2013. "In Process" on 25th July 2013.
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
13-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet.
LANDED..........
coshx said:
Hello EssP.

Now, I get what the issue is. This same thing happened to my friend who applied in October 2012. Since CIO started doing the background check & criminal checks, they just forward your application to Ottawa. All inland applicants are now processed in Canada. CIO has the right to determine which visa office process which application. It was during Buffalo era that they used to assign visa office based on applicant's choice.

On the medical, it's so painful that happened. I feel since you never got any info from NDVO, your documents were never sent there. There's nothing wrong in doing your medical in India. It can be done anywhere in the world. Medical exam results when anaylsed are matched to applicant's case file in GCMS. Not updating your medical status on ecas is negligence on the part of CIC regardless of the office.
For example, all PR & Visa applicants in my country of origin are sent to France for processing. It's quite wierd but that's the policy for the country. When my wife was going to do her medical, I instructed her to tell them to send it to Ottawa. This doesn't mean results sent to France are not matched with the applicant's info.
Just keep calm...Everything is gonna be fine.
Thank you Coshx

I wish you good luck too :)

EssP

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
31-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
13-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet.
LANDED..........
Hello My Fellow Applications,

My Ecas just has been updated to In Process on 28, July at 2.22 A.M Vancouver time, and It says we started processing your application on 25, July 2013. It seems like things are moving now.

Sarayu, since you have been keeping an eye on everyone's case through the track sheet, could you give an idea how long will it take to get the PPR?

Thank You,

EssP

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
31-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
13-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet.
LANDED..........
sarayu said:

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Hello Sarayu,

My Ecas just has been updated to In Process on 28, July at 2.22 A.M Vancouver time, and It says we started processing your application on 25, July 2013. It seems like things are moving now.

Sarayu, since you have been keeping an eye on everyone's case through the track sheet, could you give an idea how long will it take to get the PPR?

Also, kindly update the track sheet.

Thank You,

JAGGU

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
16 oct 2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08 nov 2012
Med's Request
18 dec 2012
Med's Done....
24 dec 2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
18 dec 2012 (2nd PPR on Mar'13, submitted in Apr'13, again in Jun'13)
VISA ISSUED...
7 sep 13
EssP said:
Hello Sarayu,

Also, kindly update the track sheet.

Thank You,
Things stop moving boss... new delhi guys are going on vacation on govt bucks and asking for hike... they should stop paying this people... atleast work for 80% salary....

EssP

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
31-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
13-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet.
LANDED..........
JAGGU said:
Things stop moving boss... new delhi guys are going on vacation on govt bucks and asking for hike... they should stop paying this people... atleast work for 80% salary....
Hi jaggu,

Fortunately, it will not effect my case becuase they transfer my file to CPP-Ottawa.
I hope evrything works out for you.

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
EssP said:
Hello My Fellow Applications,

Thank You,
Hi EssP,

Very good to hear that you'r case is In Process now. I have had a look at our track sheet and what I noticed is it's taking anywhere between 45 days to 4 months to get PPR after the In Process. Most of them were about 45 to 60 days...however Edman and Calainp got their PPRs in less than a month. But in your case, you have drastic changes last week. If your case moves forward with the same speed, you may get your PPR by end of Aug. However, it's just my assumption....one thing all I can say is you are not far from your PPR...that's no doubt at all.

Good luck buddy.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

katilda

Apr 17, 2013
Hi guys,
I landed on Saturday (July 27) at the Douglas (Peace Arch) Border Crossing in White Rock, BC (Vancouver area) and I just want to share my landing experience with you.

I received my passport back on Friday afternoon. Here is the short story about it: since I sent a prepaid envelope to CPP-O, I saw when my tracker got activated and started checking it every hour ;D on Friday, at 9:46 am, tracking system showed that it was delivered so I called my BF and asked him to open the envelope. But there was nothing delivered! :eek: and this is when you start panicking that either you gave the wrong address or they lost your passport... Package was delivered at 2:40 PM (which is 5 hours later from the Canada Post website update. 5 hours of panicking :eek: ??? ;D ;D )

Anyways, I got it and didn't want to wait any longer. Even though Peace Arch is a pretty busy crossing, especially on weekends, I went there Saturday night anyways (around 8 pm). My BF and I simply drive there and parked behind duty free (there is a right turn to Beach Rd before the duty free building, parking by the Peace Arch park - simply google it because it's the point of no return :) after that you'll have to stand in the line and cross the border).
My BF is a Canadian so he just joined me in this trip, he didn't do any landing; however, if you are bringing Canadian friends with you - make sure they have passport or drivers license (why? see below).

So we parked and simply walked towards the US Border, passed the box that people drive through, nobody even noticed us and officers in the boxes didn't even try to stop us. Simply, there was nobody around to stop us :) we went inside the building and went to the line "C" - for pedestrians. When officer called, he was really surprised that I was walking, so I explained that I was flagpoling. Easy-peasy! He took my passport, entered everything, filled the papers and crossed my US visa (which expired in January). Then he called my BF and entered his info in the system too. And here is the reason your Canadian friends need a passport - for them it doesn't matter if they are crossing or not crossing, they are in the building and need to show an ID.

Interesting and actually understandable that he didn't give us the papers back inside the building. He asked us to go out and move towards Canada where he met us with the papers and docs, gave those to us and made sure that we were walking back to Canada ;D And we did. Straight towards the Canadian border. Which is not that easy to cross - comparing to US you'll have to go through the box where you will be stopped by the officer.

So he asked us to wait while he finished with one of the cars; took the papers and asked a few general questions like weapons/drugs/alcohol/money/other goods being shipped and brought into Canada. No. We were sent inside the building, line B according to the yellow paper he gave us.

There was a line inside but it was moving really fast and let me tell you, Canadian officers are always so nice. One of them called us, took the papers and asked to sit and wait. Then called me again, I answered NO to the general questions (you can actually see them in your COPR) about being refused to enter Canada, being in prison etc. and signed my COPR and the copy of it and was asked to sit and wait again :) And then he called us last time, handed the papers, docs and a small Canadian flag with "Congratulations". That's it.

Well, since I'm getting married in 3 weeks, he explained what should I do about my PR and other papers after the wedding and name change.
That is it. We went towards the car and returned home to celebrate ;)

The whole thing took me a little bit less that an hour...50 mins or so, from the point I entered the US border building to the point I left the Canadian border building. In total, from applying for BC PNP nomination to the landing day (which means the process is completed) - it took 9.5 months.

For landing I took my passport (with all the work and study permits which have been removed by Canadian officer later), letter of nomination from BC PNP and COPRs (the ones that CPP-O sent to me). No payments neither in US nor in Canada.
I did flagpoling because I knew that sometimes Canadian border asks for the paper from the States (with the refusal to enter). Some people simply go around the arch and come back to Canada without actually going to the States, but I was honest at that point. My visa expired so I just did the whole thing.

I guess this is it... easy and pretty fast 8)

Cheers,
Kate.