Interview........
-
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2013
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Click on "In process" it will show you further information.

For me it still say "Application Received" :( :( :(

a9magic

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17 may 2012
Med's Request
22 nov 2012
Med's Done....
4 dec 2012
LANDED..........
In Canada
sohail.ali said:

I know, When I click on that it say,

We received your application for permanent residence on May 17, 2012.

We started processing your application on January 14, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

Dont worry about E-cas. Its not something that you can rely on it. I saw a lot of cases that they got decesion made without showing In process.

bha

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 7, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 04, 2013
Nomination.....
April 17, 2012
AOR Received.
June 26 2012
File Transfer...
RPRF 17th June 2013
Med's Request
June 26 2012
Med's Done....
July 7 2012
Interview........
In Process 4th Nov 2013
Passport Req..
Jan 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 04 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 9 2014
sohail.ali said:

Me too, it still say "Application Received"

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
That is exactly the kind of approach we should be taking. I can only applaud to this guy. He is trying to make things happen even though it is very difficult to do. I encourage everyone not to sit behind their computer like scared kids, but to actually do something. Nobody is asking you to send email from your personal account, create a new one( it will take you secods).if you are outraged by the fact that people who applied in september are getting the ppr and its not even clear when we get one, please write emails, its the least you can do. We are Buffalos transferees and we have been promised to get priority. Well i dont see that happening. They messed up, was not our fault. And they are reviewing others now at our expense. I will say it again- please contact the above emails.
P.S i have sent emails from all of my accounts
Check the january thread

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
Dont mention any of your personal info. Just explain the situation. Why have some people been waiting for more than a year and some get it in under 5 months. I'll post emails which you can contact. Write one email, copy it and send it to different addresses. Somethig needs to be done. Otherwise it will last another year. Think about how negligent they are, and how difficult they made our lifes. We have done everything on our part, its them who failed us.we can only do this together people. Just me and a couple of others is not going to cut it. Everyone has to pitch in.the last time they did this Ottawa listen to them. We can do this.

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
EVERYBODY MUST READ
http://www.ipolitics.ca/2013/01/15/liberals-to-kenney-cut-the-backlog-on-permanent-residents/

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
If you are tired of waiting, and resent the fact that the priority is given not to Buffalo applicants, but posr july 2012, please write your concerns to these emails.Together we can make them work.These officials are actively pursuing the matter,lets help them.Otherwise they wont know the problem we are facing.

1)mail@4kevin.ca- liberal immigration critic
2)kevin.lamoureux.gc.ca-liberal immigration critic
3)jim@jimkarygiannis.net-liberal immigration critic
4)christine.elliott@pc.ola.org
5)mprue-qp@ndp.on.ca

Supertramp048

Jul 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 5, 2012 (federal)
Nomination.....
7 april, 2012
AOR Received.
june 20, 2012
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
not known
Med's Request
20 june, 2012
Med's Done....
26 june 2012,, In process June 24, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
September 19, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
i am in canada applicant
chicka said:
If you are tired of waiting, and resent the fact that the priority is given not to Buffalo applicants, but posr july 2012, please write your concerns to these emails.Together we can make them work.These officials are actively pursuing the matter,lets help them.Otherwise they wont know the problem we are facing.

1)mail @ 4kevin.ca- liberal immigration critic
2)kevin.lamoureux.gc.ca-liberal immigration critic
3)jim @ jimkarygiannis.net-liberal immigration critic
4)christine.elliott @ pc.ola.org
5)mprue-qp @ ndp.on.ca
Thanks for the email....I did email them ......

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
Supertramp048 said:
Thanks for the email....I did email them ......
Thanks Supertramp...

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
I want to show you all the letter i sent to every government official i could find that might help us.

We Buffalo Apllicants consider you to be the only person who can help us, since communication with the government has been fruitless.Therefore we would like to draw your attention to the fact that CIC (Case processing pilot- Ottawa) has been discriminating against our cases , giving priority to people who applied just a couple of months ago, and leaving us who have been waiting for more than 25 months without any news or communication.The CIC has disregarded every time line they gave us, giving priority not to the backlog, but to post july 2012 applicants, whose cases are being reviewed withing 6 months of filing.
Is this how the government is redeeming itself for creating such a massive backlog, making people spend countless efforts and money to:
- Maintain the legal status in Canada,constantly renewing work permits,
-redo medical examinations (which is quite an expense in big families),
-forego the joy of being with the loved ones.
The whole situation makes us feel like 2d sort of immigrants not deserving CIC attention.Meanwhile medical examinations keep expiring, as well as work permits, and families can not unite.
We thought that the only way to change the system is to make our concerns public.
We count on you to help us, since our voice can be heard only through your understanding.

Yours Faithfully
Forgotten Buffalo Apllicants

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
The only way we can speed things up is for everyone to pitch in and send email.Write one and send it to addresses mentioned above.
I bet most of you sitting behind your computers are thinking-"why should i do it", "They will do it for me".No no no that is what everybody thinks.Come on people we can do this TOGETHER.

This is a very good guy.He is from Manitoba.Doesnt matter what province you are from,just write to him.
kevin.lamoureux@parl.gc.ca

It is Unacceptable that they started reviewing september and october.We are some sort of trash to them.Well lets prove them wrong.They cant play with people lives like that.

bha

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 7, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 04, 2013
Nomination.....
April 17, 2012
AOR Received.
June 26 2012
File Transfer...
RPRF 17th June 2013
Med's Request
June 26 2012
Med's Done....
July 7 2012
Interview........
In Process 4th Nov 2013
Passport Req..
Jan 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 04 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 9 2014
chicka said:
The only way we can speed things up is for everyone to pitch in and send email.Write one and send it to addresses mentioned above.
I bet most of you sitting behind your computers are thinking-"why should i do it", "They will do it for me".No no no that is what everybody thinks.Come on people we can do this TOGETHER.

This is a very good guy.He is from Manitoba.Doesnt matter what province you are from,just write to him.
kevin.lamoureux @ parl.gc.ca

It is Unacceptable that they started reviewing september and october.We are some sort of trash to them.Well lets prove them wrong.They cant play with people lives like that.
I have send one ....hope for possitive responce.......!

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
I wrote to every major newspaper in the country, explaining our situation.I encourage everyone to do the same.Aren't you frusterated that they are reviewing november 2012, and forgot about you.We can do it only together.I dont do it just for myself but for you too.Here is what i wrote:

Dear Sir or Madam

Our voice can only be heard through your understanding, since any communication with the government has proven futile.
We are Buffalo Apllicants who have been neglected by Case Processing Pilot- Ottawa.Some of the people have been waiting for more than 2 years, meanwhile Ottawa is Issuing passport requests for visa stamping to people who applied just a couple of months ago. Ottawa has not adhered to any timeline they set, let alone the fact that they changed it 4 times in 2012, leaving people guessing as to their fates.
Is this how the government redeeming itself for creating such a massive backlog, making people spend countless efforts and money to:
- Maintain the legal status in Canada,constantly renewing work permits,
-redo medical examinations (which is quite an expense in big families),
-forego the joy of being with the loved ones
-wait, wait, wait...
You are our only chance to bring light to this issue. Thousand of people are stuck in the limbo, while the CIC is processing others. It makes us feel like 2d sort of immigrants.
We beg you to help us and conduct investigation.
Thank you in advance
Yours Faithfully
Forgotten Buffalo Applicants