Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
ASPIRANTCANADIEN said:
Hi guys i have a question.....Do i need to bring any photograph of mine with me for Citizenship test????
No, you are not required to take with you any photograph. Just make sure you carry with you all specified documents in your test invitation (Original Passport, current and expired) Landing Certificate, PR card, the following are optional - Health Card, Driving License if you have.

Jan 31, 2016
Canadiandesi2006 said:
No, you are not required to take with you any photograph. Just make sure you carry with you all specified documents in your test invitation (Original Passport, current and expired) Landing Certificate, PR card, the following are optional - Health Card, Driving License if you have.
Thanks for this Valuable Information......

kool1

Nov 16, 2011
Thank you everyone for the help . This thread helped me answer lots of question i had. I got me citizenship and i also got my passport. Now the next question is where should i travel first with my new Canadian passport ? :p

maulikinjal

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2014
AOR Received.
SA Recieved: August 19th 2014
Med's Request
IN PROCESS: January 2nd 2015
Med's Done....
June 15th, 2014
Interview........
DM: February 17th, 2015
Passport Req..
February 13th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 23rd,2015
Guys any mississauga applicant still left for test? I saw there were couple test invitations for mississauga. I am scared. I haven't got one yet. :( :( :( :(

mahdiaryafar

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Iran
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 05, 2015
AOR Received.
August 06, 2015
maulikinjal said:
Guys any mississauga applicant still left for test? I saw there were couple test invitations for mississauga. I am scared. I haven't got one yet. :( :( :( :(
Hey, I'm from Toronto and haven't received my test yet.

feelfreetoadviceme

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
questions Guys. Will appreciate if somebody can help me?
Do they tell results immediately after exam or they send letters at home?
Another one -- do we need to follow Discover Canada strictly? means whatever is written in that book is the right answer. for example in Discover Canada 308 electoral district are mentioned in Canada whereas now a days we have 338. when I am giving some online test they are considering 308 as WRONG Answer. Bit confused . Plz help me.

forberta

Star Member
Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
feelfreetoadviceme said:
questions Guys. Will appreciate if somebody can help me?
Do they tell results immediately after exam or they send letters at home?
Another one -- do we need to follow Discover Canada strictly? means whatever is written in that book is the right answer. for example in Discover Canada 308 electoral district are mentioned in Canada whereas now a days we have 338. when I am giving some online test they are considering 308 as WRONG Answer. Bit confused . Plz help me.
This is based on my experience:

--Do they tell results immediately after exam or they send letters at home?
Results evaluated while you wait for the interview. The interviewer tells you the result

--Do we need to follow Discover Canada strictly?
Yes follow the book. During our exam, the examiner told us that if there are any discrepancies (such as the 308 vs 338), then both the answers will be marked as correct. Recommend that you ask this question to your examiner too. But book is the best resource.

Hope this clears some confusion. Good Luck!

feelfreetoadviceme

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
forberta said:
This is based on my experience:

--Do they tell results immediately after exam or they send letters at home?
Results evaluated while you wait for the interview. The interviewer tells you the result

--Do we need to follow Discover Canada strictly?
Yes follow the book. During our exam, the examiner told us that if there are any discrepancies (such as the 308 vs 338), then both the answers will be marked as correct. Recommend that you ask this question to your examiner too. But book is the best resource.

Hope this clears some confusion. Good Luck!
Thanks a lot forberta :)

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
feelfreetoadviceme said:
Thanks a lot forberta :)
Soon after the Citizenship test, the candidates are called by CIC officers at counters.

The officers informs about the test results and asked general questions about candidate's background, country of birth, date of landing, occupation etc. These are all simple questions just to verify your answers with the details they have in your citizenship application.

Its simple process, nothing to worry, be relaxed and precise in your replies.

feelfreetoadviceme

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Soon after the Citizenship test, the candidates are called by CIC officers at counters.

The officers informs about the test results and asked general questions about candidate's background, country of birth, date of landing, occupation etc. These are all simple questions just to verify your answers with the details they have in your citizenship application.

Thanks Canadiandesi2006 for your valuable inputs. Any other information about the proceeding is highly appreciated. :)

Mount212

Jul 31, 2015
Canadiandesi2006 said:

Thanks a lot Canadiandesi2006 for the valuable information you have provided. I m also preparing for the exam next week.