+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Talwarpriya

Nov 7, 2017
So why did you contact them using webform in the first place?when was your pr cards application approved?first time i hear that it takes 6 weeks for pr cards to arrive
Okay so let me explain. I was an inland spouse applicant. I was called in Etobicoke Office for landing. The day I went for landing I submitted my photos and got approved. There only they told me to wait for 8 to 10 weeks for your new pr card. Out of curiosity I used web form on 31st November and called mp office. Then I revived email from cic that they have dispatched my card and I don’t receive in 6 weeks then only I have to use some other form. That’s why I was asking that how long does it take after dispatching the card.

umairzulfi

Star Member
Jul 26, 2012
My documents status just changed

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Landed on 24 September.

ruhin

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
My documents status just changed

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Landed on 24 September.
What was it before? I also landed on Sep 24th. I did not notice what was "Review of additional documents: " on the first place.

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
Okay so let me explain. I was an inland spouse applicant. I was called in Etobicoke Office for landing. The day I went for landing I submitted my photos and got approved. There only they told me to wait for 8 to 10 weeks for your new pr card. Out of curiosity I used web form on 31st November and called mp office. Then I revived email from cic that they have dispatched my card and I don’t receive in 6 weeks then only I have to use some other form. That’s why I was asking that how long does it take after dispatching the card.
After the card is dispatched, it usually takes anywhere within 2-5 Business Days to reach you. When I last checked on the CIC website, the 6 weeks is a standard waiting time they have considering that the PR cards are dispatched through regular Canada Post. I think the CIC just wants to give Canada Post more than enough time. Anyway the guidance is that if it has been more than 6 weeks from dispatch and still not received, only then will they take further action ... thus the standard line of 6 weeks time to deliver.

Reactions: Mumbai_Indians

nowcureman

Aug 15, 2016
EE Time line:

Received Invitation: May 2, 2017

Submit Application: July 31,2017

Request Visa: Sep 14, 2017

Received Passport: Oct 4, 2017

Landing: Oct 4, 2017

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
What was it before? I also landed on Sep 24th. I did not notice what was "Review of additional documents: " on the first place.
It usually is "do not need additional docs" ... when it reaches "additional docs in review" it can either go two ways:
1. Photo request
2. PR App approved

ruhin

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
It usually is "do not need additional docs" ... when it reaches "additional docs in review" it can either go two ways:
1. Photo request
2. PR App approved
Thanks. Hopefully, shoppers drug mart guys have not messed it up. My one shows: "AD in review"

cozymozy

May 26, 2017
I dont think so it works this way with IRCC but I am not sure. I hope you will get it without pics request. All the best.
Hi Preeti,

Did you get the notification for request of new photos in your Express Entry Profile Account or through Email ? and did you get any update in My CIC account after landing, if yes, then how long after landing did you get that ?

Regards

cozymozy

May 26, 2017
I landed on August 9. I just linked my application. It is showing the final decision as approved and is also showing the expiry date of PR card as 28 Sep 2022. Does it mean that my PR card will be mailed to me now? I was afraid about photo resend request. I dont need to worry about the photo anymore? Right?
Hi,

Could you please share that how to link the application ?

Regards

Talwarpriya

Nov 7, 2017
After the card is dispatched, it usually takes anywhere within 2-5 Business Days to reach you. When I last checked on the CIC website, the 6 weeks is a standard waiting time they have considering that the PR cards are dispatched through regular Canada Post. I think the CIC just wants to give Canada Post more than enough time. Anyway the guidance is that if it has been more than 6 weeks from dispatch and still not received, only then will they take further action ... thus the standard line of 6 weeks time to deliver.
Thanks so much for clarifying.

djm1414

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-04-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
13-09-2017
How long should I expect to wait once CIC receives replacement photos?

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
Thanks. Hopefully, shoppers drug mart guys have not messed it up. My one shows: "AD in review"
Yeah, its tough to say. Apparently the IRCC people just put our photos into a scanning machine and that tells them whether its ok or not, they dont do much based on experience of past members...

I would suggest that if it stays in "reviewing addnl docs" for more than a week, call CIC/IRCC and find out from the agent (Call from a canadian number 888-242-2100 and use the navigation options of 2-3-4-0 to get to the agent).

I would recommend the above because some people in the past have reported that they apparently had a photo request but it never came to them in email. Only when the called IRCC almost about 3 weeks later, they came to know that photo request had been issued almost 2 weeks ago.

So keep checking spam mails too...

Above not meant as a discouragement, just be aware and prepared.

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
How long should I expect to wait once CIC receives replacement photos?
Not really sure ... there were a couple of members in this thread itself, who sent in replacement photos mid september, and they just got their pr cards last week ... but not sure if that is the trend or just one off ...