Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Dear Group Members,
It wud be a great help for people like me, who have been waiting for an unusually long time now, if you could post timelines of your respective cards as you receive those. Here's my timeline:
Landed: 02-Jul
Photo Request: 23-Aug
Photos Received: 29-Aug
MyCIC Status: "Submitted"
No further update as yet.

capt.nemo

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Dear Group Members,
It wud be a great help for people like me, who have been waiting for an unusually long time now, if you could post timelines of your respective cards as you receive those. Here's my timeline:
This is a thread on pr card photo request:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/request-new-photographs-for-pr-card-after-landing-add-your-case-here.369480/page-42

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017
I recently linked it.. I tried everyday with different combinations.. nothing worked.. Landed June 7th. Photo retake request Aug 2nd. Photos received by CIC 10th Aug. able to link my application only september last week!
Hi,
When do we need to submit photos for the PR card for the first time? At the time of landing?
Are they not checked at that time? What is the reason for getting photo retake request?

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Hi,
When do we need to submit photos for the PR card for the first time? At the time of landing?
Are they not checked at that time? What is the reason for getting photo retake request?
You submit them (2 pieces) when you get your PPR and passport request. They will then send back a COPR with one of your photos.
When you do your landing process you hand in your COPR and the picture attached there will be taken by the officer.
The reason is the specifications do not follow what is given and based on most instances it's those taken outside of Canada

jasonspeaks

May 2, 2016
You submit them (2 pieces) when you get your PPR and passport request. They will then send back a COPR with one of your photos.
When you do your landing process you hand in your COPR and the picture attached there will be taken by the officer.
The reason is the specifications do not follow what is given and based on most instances it's those taken outside of Canada
Another theory is, they have a requirement for photos submitted for govt purposes, to be no older than 6 months. For most outland applicants, the 61 days processing time lands outside a 6 month window - so by the time they get to these applications the photos have 'expired' and need to be resubmitted.

Reactions: adrlim

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
I have been trying it since first week of September. No luck. You are not alone! Give it a shot after a month after you landed. You may be able to do it then!
Try using the other options. The only way I could get mine to link was by using the UCI & Family name option. (The App# for PR Card is different than EE so it wont find anything.) for city of birth, use whatever is on the COPR document--even if it's not a city. What I entered for city of birth and what my passport actually says are 2 very different things.

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Hi
Dear Group Members,
Hi, why did they ask you for additional photo request ? you submitted wrong size/format upon landing? My COPR has the required photo size already attached to it.

Omer

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
No idea why are they so frequently requesting for new photos. I think it may have got more to do with their Govt requirements. But whatever the case, it's taking alllot of time...

rmwahab

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Dear All,

I did my landing on 15 July 2017, now it is more than 90 days without receiving my PR, I sent to IRCC, this is what they replied with:

"
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application."

They did not request any new photos, the status on myCIC account, that "we are processing your application", what should I do? I am very worried

Regards,

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
hi guys, got my COPR and planning to land in Toronto in 3 weeks. However, I wanted to get some feedback on PR card processing times, since a lot of you received picture requests again which delayed the procedure. So what if i took fresher pics with me and give it to immigration officers at time of landing , to save time? Would that work ? Ofcourse the PP pictures would be as per the regulations etc.

Thanks,
omer

Seedorf_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Dear All,

I did my landing on 15 July 2017, now it is more than 90 days without receiving my PR, I sent to IRCC, this is what they replied with:

"
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application."

They did not request any new photos, the status on myCIC account, that "we are processing your application", what should I do? I am very worried

Regards,
Call them man, what are you waiting for ?