Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
My application just got approved, and it was 16 March landing at Pearson airport !

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi, you have to just keep trying, it took me two days to get through. It kept saying they are busy and can’t connect me to an agent. 8am Toronto time is usually the time most people get lucky in getting through.
2 days? So this is the trick here then: if you wish to talk with them live, try calling on Thursdays or Fridays preferably circa 7:50a, EST. The number to be dialled within Canada is 1-888-242-2100 and don't dial the other number- that takes ages for you to get hold of a Customer representative.

maissom

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
Doc's Request.
04-05-2017
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
07-03-2018
I had a similar problem, I called them before the 57 days and realized they had the wrong mailing address for my daughter as well as incorrect email address where they had sent a request for new photos. The agent corrected the information and sent me an email with the request to send new photos for her. Photos are expected to be delivered today, so hopefully it won’t take long for her to get her card as well.

I would suggest calling them at 8am Eastern time to find out if there is a problem with your son card status.

Hi Jamming,

I just called the number and luckily got through. They said that the letter for my son's photo retake was sent on April 19. I think it lost somewhere, as I did not receive any. He sent me the email instead right away. So I will be following the steps and go about it. At least the picture is clear now :)

Thanks.

matwat4

Star Member
May 31, 2017
My application just got approved, and it was 16 March landing at Pearson airport !
Congratulations mate! I have not yet received a single update.Same landing date. Do you check your CiC account frequently or get an email update?

Reactions: Jakev

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Congratulations mate! I have not yet received a single update.Same landing date. Do you check your CiC account frequently or get an email update?
CIC account. Don't worry- yours will be done shortly too. Just hang in there tight as you did thus far.

Reactions: matwat4

Tamie_British

Feb 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
June 29, 2017
Just to update,

Landed Feb 12
Online PR Approval March 21

After weeks of calling I finally got through to an Agent today, The Agent said my PR Card was dispatched on March 14, 2018 and returned to CIC April 12, 2018 by Canada post because the address was deemed undeliverable (even though mail is received there all the time) The CIC Agent said it may be that the postal agent was new and did not know the route...... anyways they said they will dispatch the cards again today I am hopeful that I will receive them very soon.

Reactions: Jakev

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Just to update,

Landed Feb 12
Online PR Approval March 21

After weeks of calling I finally got through to an Agent today, The Agent said my PR Card was dispatched on March 14, 2018 and returned to CIC April 12, 2018 by Canada post because the address was deemed undeliverable (even though mail is received there all the time) The CIC Agent said it may be that the postal agent was new and did not know the route...... anyways they said they will dispatch the cards again today I am hopeful that I will receive them very soon.
So the card gets dispatched before the online CIC PR approval? Now that's news.

Emily89

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Well just received the worst news that i didn't want to get....
Just got asked for new photos! I think it was because i forgot to write my name and date of birth on the back on the card :(
I'm so mixed emotions right now as i had travel booked and now i gotta go through the stress of changing everything.

So my question is.... if i sent in the new photos today express to them how long on average do they get to them and then process the card.
Can people who have been through this process please give me your time lines? I know there's a few people on here.
It would be an amazing help!
Thank you!!

matwat4

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Hi guys,

I have received request to send new photos today. I do not understand what went wrong in the first place. Can someone please throw light on possible reasons? I do not want to repeat the same mistake again.

matwat4

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Just got asked for new photos! I think it was because i forgot to write my name and date of birth on the back on the card :(
I'm so mixed emotions right now as i had travel booked and now i gotta go through the stress of changing everything.

So my question is.... if i sent in the new photos today express to them how long on average do they get to them and then process the card.
Can people who have been through this process please give me your time lines? I know there's a few people on here.
Thank you!!
Hey we got the same freakin problem. I fail to understand what went wrong

Reactions: Emily89

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017

Thank you!!
Oh dear- sorry to hear this. Reckon it takes another 30 days upon receipt of pictures.

Just ensure that you don’t make travel arrangement till you get your PR cars in-hand.

Bonne chance.

Emily89

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
For your information,
Landed March.13 in YYZ,
Photo requested April.25,
Photo sent April.25,
(I really hate when they ask you for new photo and so you will have to wait another 57 days period, IT IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!)
And the photo they have in file was taken by COSTCO professionals in Feb with clear instruction. It cant be wrong, totally unreasonable.
I just got an email requesting new photos... I seen some people only wait 30 days... Where did you see it taking another 57 days?
Have you heard anything since?