+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
I did many times for her but does not allow me to link it.
What does the message say? Coz I had a situation where I had problems linking one of my daughter's to mine. It says cannot find the application. I had to call CIC to rectify it. Apparently during the landing process the officer forgot to complete one step so her landing wasn't "complete". We also had an issue getting her SIN number which at that point I didn't suspect anything was wrong.

Seedorf_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
I tried whats on COPR and on Passport.
Nothing. Somebody told me I can not link dependant application. It shows primary applicants only.
When it comes to PR cards, each one will be primary, I did mine already and each appear as primary,

Make sure spelling used is correct, if all ok and yet no application found then CIC is the option

N

newtoexpressentry

I tried linking my account but it doesnt take my application number

N

newtoexpressentry

What does the message say? Coz I had a situation where I had problems linking one of my daughter's to mine. It says cannot find the application. I had to call CIC to rectify it. Apparently during the landing process the officer forgot to complete one step so her landing wasn't "complete". We also had an issue getting her SIN number which at that point I didn't suspect anything was wrong.
which number did u call and what did u ask?

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
It kept saying no application found. I am going to call cic tomorrow.
That was what I got too when I had the problem. Did your wife get her SIN number successfully? If she did then maybe the issue could be different. Suggest you call CIC to check then.

After a few days speaking to the agent and also emailing CIC, I managed to successfully link my daughter's application to my CIC.