+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

tourist visa

MGse7ven

Nov 28, 2011
hello how about bank statement/letter of invatation i need it or not???how much cash money to allowed in canada???plz answervthis question,,,,,,

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MGse7ven said:
hello how about bank statement/letter of invatation i need it or not???how much cash money to allowed in canada???plz answervthis question,,,,,,
Did you read the details at the link previously provided?

Everything you need is there.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You don't even need a letter of invitation. You just have to be able to show proof of ties with your current country of residence (job, property, apartment lease) when asked to show proof of "ties" and must have enough funds to support you during your stay in Canada, so a statement from your bank and a credit card would help; but if you don't have enough funds for your visit, you might need a statement of undertaking from your Canadian host/hostess. You can bring in as much as $10,000.00 Cad or more (but you'd have to declare it).

MGse7ven said:

saghat

Jul 22, 2011
i wan to apply for a temporary visa for my wife and i, on a 2weeks vacation,...please i need you guys to assist me on what else to say as the purpose of visit......
already i am saying
*VACATION and
*CANADIAN HISTORICAL SITE SEEING.

Please kindly get back to me asap....and thanks in Advance.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Guys, I want to apply for visitor visa on IRCC webportal from UAE. Nowadays are they accepting visitor visas?
I need some guideness as well kindly

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Guys, I want to apply for visitor visa on IRCC webportal from UAE. Nowadays are they accepting visitor visas?
I need some guideness as well kindly
Sure you can still apply although processing times are pretty long and tourism visits are not allowed currently. Only immediate or extended family are allowed to travel subject to specific criteria and must isolate for 14 days on arrival. In the application you need to show firm ties to home country convincing enough to show that you will leave when you are required to do so.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/travel-restrictions-exemptions.html

Reactions: coolcham

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Thank you for your quick reply with valuble links friend, is that mean if I apply will it get reject or it will be on Q for some times?

Last edited: