+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TOURIST VISA

bishaltula9

Apr 9, 2023
Hello Everyone! I am thinking about applying to Canada in the Tourist Visa within few weeks. Do I need to register to any events for my visa assurance or it is not mandatory at all??? What do you think? Would truly appreciate for any genuine answers. CHEERS

• Haha
Reactions: foodie69

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Everyone! I am thinking about applying to Canada in the Tourist Visa within few weeks. Do I need to register to any events for my visa assurance or it is not mandatory at all??? What do you think? Would truly appreciate for any genuine answers. CHEERS
So you want to “doctor” your application with events. Are you a genuine visitor? If so, include an itinerary of sights/plans for your trip.

bishaltula9

Apr 9, 2023
Thanks for the response. Trust me, I do not have any intention to immigrate permanently to Canada, whatsoever. I am just looking for the measures for my visa approval, with high probability. Any chance to know, on the ranges of savings that I need to demostrate that would convince the VO that I have sufficient funds for my travel???

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for the response. Trust me, I do not have any intention to immigrate permanently to Canada, whatsoever. I am just looking for the measures for my visa approval, with high probability. Any chance to know, on the ranges of savings that I need to demostrate that would convince the VO that I have sufficient funds for my travel???
Two week visit - $10k minimum for one person not including airfare/insurance. And that may be low.