+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

tourist visa

Ramsha123

Mar 9, 2015
i want to apply for tourist visa with my daughter who is 7 years old i have an invitation letter from my sister in Canada plz help me for supporting documents, right now my husband is not apply with us he is busy with our business... how i show my financial documentation need help in this regard....
thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

i want to apply for tourist visa with my daughter who is 7 years old i have an invitation letter from my sister in Canada plz help me for supporting documents, right now my husband is not apply with us he is busy with our business... how i show my financial documentation need help
Do you own the business jointly with your husband?

Ramsha123

Mar 9, 2015
No i dont have joint business.I am working in different company as customer sales executive and he run our trading business with their other partners....if i show my employment letter and his business document with my application, along with individual bank statements of our both, is that helpful or not?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

The key point is to provide strong documentation and evidence of your ties to your country of residence.

You can submit:
Your employment letter + your payslips for the last 3-6 months + letter from your employer that you will still have your job when you return

Your personal tax returns for the last 2-3 years

6 months bank statements for bank accounts held solely by you + for joint bank accounts you may hold with your husband.... there should be no large recent deposits.... and if there large deposits are then do add an explanation to prove the money is rightfully earned by you..... and it is not deposited for the visa purpose

Typically you should be able to show about CAD 1000 per week of your visit.... plus cover airfare.... if you cannot show this amount then your husband can give a Letter of Financial Support stating how much funds he will give you/your daughter for your visit + proofs of his personal tax returns/all his bank statements/his business documents to support this letter

You can also give proofs of bank term deposits, financial investments, pension schemes, shares/stocks, property or land ownership, jewelry (if it evaluated), etc.... whatever is applicable in your case.... either owned solely by you or jointly with your husband

For your daughter, you can provide school admission documents, approval from her school to take vacation from XX to XX dates, examination details if she has to give exams after returning, etc

Your sister must also give you the following documents: If she is employed then her employment letter + payslips for last 3 months + her bank statements + NOA + photocopy of her status in Canada

Hope this helps. All the best :)

Ramsha123

Mar 9, 2015
Hi, thank you so much for this useful information :)

One thing more i want to ask about my daughter she is only 7 years. Should i need anything show to visa officer about her authorization letter from my husband for visit to Canada,even though as a mother I travel with my daughter?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You're welcome :)

Yes, it is a good idea to have an authorization letter from your husband that says he has no problems if you take your daughter out of the country

All the best :)