+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist visa to Canada (help please!)

watabout_me

Nov 16, 2011
Hi! I am under live-in caregiver program for 1 year and 4 months. My parents would like to invite my husband for a tourist visa and spend Christmas next year. Would the immigration allow my husband to visit here? Since all of our property (House and car) is named after me when I was single, would that include as ties since we are still paying for the monthly amortizations? We don't have children yet and He has a travel history.
I need some advise if there will be some possibilities and what to do and the requirements in order to visit us...Thank you very much!

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
watabout_me said:
Hi! I am under live-in caregiver program for 1 year and 4 months. My parents would like to invite my husband for a tourist visa and spend Christmas next year. Would the immigration allow my husband to visit here? Since all of our property (House and car) is named after me when I was single, would that include as ties since we are still paying for the monthly amortizations? We don't have children yet and He has a travel history.
I need some advise if there will be some possibilities and what to do and the requirements in order to visit us...Thank you very much!
What's the Nationality of your Husband ?