+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist Visa Spouse

sengir0

Sep 21, 2017
Hello,

Fortunately my wife was granted a multiple entry tourist visa and is planning to come here in Toronto with me by Sept 25. We have her booked her flight from Sept 25-March 4 as I wanted her to spend most of the holidays with me and as we wait for our sponsorship application.

My question is would there any reason they would reject her at landing? Also should we expect her to show the officer some documentation and also what questions are they going to ask her. I'm worried about her since she's really a shy type and might not able to answer properly.

Thanks in advance :)

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
My question is would there any reason they would reject her at landing?
There is always a chance of being rejected, for example if she fails to answer questions incorrectly. Or she is found to have lied during her visa process, etc.

Also should we expect her to show the officer some documentation and also what questions are they going to ask her.
You are expected to always carry with you proper documentation relevant to your trip.

sengir0

Sep 21, 2017
There is always a chance of being rejected, for example if she fails to answer questions incorrectly. Or she is found to have lied during her visa process, etc.

You are expected to always carry with you proper documentation relevant to your trip.
Thanks for the reply Jalex. regarding the document, is it just her passport and TRV?

lossada

Sep 5, 2017
Hello,

Fortunately my wife was granted a multiple entry tourist visa and is planning to come here in Toronto with me by Sept 25. We have her booked her flight from Sept 25-March 4 as I wanted her to spend most of the holidays with me and as we wait for our sponsorship application.

My question is would there any reason they would reject her at landing? Also should we expect her to show the officer some documentation and also what questions are they going to ask her. I'm worried about her since she's really a shy type and might not able to answer properly.

Thanks in advance :)
also any labour letter, for returning to work
six month holidays is weird in Canada and USA