+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist visa applicant

pangopoy

Nov 14, 2012
Hi Everyone!

im seeking your opinion and suggestions of what are the chances of applying a tourist/visitors visa ( Canadian Embassy in Manila, Philippines) having approve "WITHOUT" an "INVITATION LETTER" from someone, im planning to visit Toronto area during my 2 weeks vacation leave sometime in June or July this year. i will be joined by my cousins, aunt and uncle for 5 days who are all US citizen who are driving from Ohio for their summer break.

been visited and travel 5 times to US before in the last ten years, my stay commence from 10-30 days the most. i am currently employed as a nurse, 24 yrs old and single. what would be likely the issue i might encounter if i push to apply?

btw , i have confirmed airline booking already, employment cert, ITR for the last 2 years, payslip, bank cert, got copies of previous visas from US and Japan.

rogue2578

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pangopoy said:
Hi Everyone!

im seeking your opinion and suggestions of what are the chances of applying a tourist/visitors visa ( Canadian Embassy in Manila, Philippines) having approve "WITHOUT" an "INVITATION LETTER" from someone, im planning to visit Toronto area during my 2 weeks vacation leave sometime in June or July this year. i will be joined by my cousins, aunt and uncle for 5 days who are all US citizen who are driving from Ohio for their summer break.

been visited and travel 5 times to US before in the last ten years, my stay commence from 10-30 days the most. i am currently employed as a nurse, 24 yrs old and single. what would be likely the issue i might encounter if i push to apply?

btw , i have confirmed airline booking already, employment cert, ITR for the last 2 years, payslip, bank cert, got copies of previous visas from US and Japan.

Hi, this is just my opinion , its always the consular visa's discretion.

First question, how long have you been employed in your company/hospital?
second,how much are you making in order for you to have a bank account and the affordability to travel overseas.
third, do you have majority of your family in Canada or Philippines?

After you have answered these questions, and convince the CEM about your genuine intention , I would say you have a 55% chance of getting approved based from your travel abroad.

Over all as they always say, you will have just a little to loose and a lot gain once you get your approval.
Best of luck

pangopoy

Nov 14, 2012
Hi,

just turning 2 yrs this month and its my 1st job, i am 24 yo and i dont make much (so bad that nurses are so underemployed, thanks to our government effort) most of my fund i used to travel are savings that my parents made for me (im the only child), currently i have P300K+ and $2,700 in my own account .

my mom is a house wife and my dad is a seafarer, both my grandparents in my mother side are deceased, and in my father side they've migrated in the US 16 yrs ago with some of my aunt, uncle and cousins, no relatives at all in Canada.

...so obviously i got a very small family, the only tie up that connects me back home is my job and my parents, i already assume to myself of getting a 50/50 chances in the embassy....

thanks for your time and effort, i do appreciate your opinion.