+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Toronto (Scarborough) Citizenship Test Results December 2012

Abahoni

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abahoni said:
Hello everyone, anyone joining me next week oath in Scarborough CIC?
Hello everyone, anyone joining me on 30th oath in Scarborough CIC?

Abahoni

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abahoni said:
Hello everyone, anyone joining me on 30th oath in Scarborough CIC?
Hello all, finally took the oath today and proud to be Canadian citizen...

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great now let me ask you are going to vote for Conservative party ?

Abahoni

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gamasa said:
Great now let me ask you are going to vote for Conservative party ?
I am not sure, but I was a fan of Honorable Jack Leyton. Let see once the election comes!!. What is the status on your file? Myself, you and Saphi filed the application in July 4, 2011. But except you, two of us now Canadian citizen. My file was transferred in February 13, 2012, when was your file transferred?

coolbreeze30

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congrats to you guys on getting your canadian citizenships must be a great feeling, as for me I'm still waiting after applying in may 2011 an I just did the test on January 15 2013 in Ottawa, an nothing yet, it's so slow in Ottawa.

Abahoni

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolbreeze30 said:
Congrats to you guys on getting your canadian citizenships must be a great feeling, as for me I'm still waiting after applying in may 2011 an I just did the test on January 15 2013 in Ottawa, an nothing yet, it's so slow in Ottawa.
I was looking at Ottawa applicants, it is very slow, seems Scarborough and Mississauga little bit faster than Ottawa. Best of luck, you will get the Oath soon, let us know.....

coolbreeze30

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Yep Ottawa definately one of the slowest cic centers in the country, hope I get oath letter soon, I will let you guys know.

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abahoni >>> are you kidding me why you vote for party anti immigration ..come one man

dont be selfish think alot of people want come here may be one from them can do great things for the country

Abahoni

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gamasa said:
Abahoni >>> are you kidding me why you vote for party anti immigration ..come one man

dont be selfish think alot of people want come here may be one from them can do great things for the country
Hi Gamasa, I have not been following any party. Now I am a Canadian citizen, I will definitely be for the party that supports immigrants once the election comes. It is long way to go for the next Federal election and by the time you will be Canadian citizen too. You let me know who you supporting.
By the way you did not tell me when was your file transferred? My file was transferred February 2012 and took the test in December and Oath in January...

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Abahoni : i support any one other than Conservative

my file transfer june 2012 and the last update this office ( Scarborough ) need 16 month

but trust me i have devil idea i wont make them control in my life good night my friend

Abahoni

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gamasa said:
hi Abahoni : i support any one other than Conservative

my file transfer june 2012 and the last update this office ( Scarborough ) need 16 month

but trust me i have devil idea i wont make them control in my life good night my friend
To write the test it took nine month for me after file file transfer. So your test is going to be February/March, get ready for the test....

Abahoni

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abahoni said:
To write the test it took nine month for me after file file transfer. So your test is going to be February/March, get ready for the test....
Hello all,

Here is my timeline:
Applied July 4 2011
file transferred February 20, 2012
Took the test December 5, 2012
Took the oath January 30, 2013
Applied for passport February 05, 2013
Passport received today, I applied as a family with minor kids.
I hope everyone in the forum the best and smoother transition toward the citizenship. Please do not lose hope....
God bless Canada..

saphi

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Nice i,m stilling waiting to apply for my passport.,i have no intention of travelling anytime soon :D

Abahoni

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saphi said:
Nice i,m stilling waiting to apply for my passport.,i have no intention of travelling anytime soon :D
Hi Saphi, you can wait till July for newer edition with 10 year validity. I am planning to travel soon.