+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Toronto Neighbourhood Best Place For Work and Life ?

yrrej007

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Hi guys. Wish to know the places that are close to Toronto where you can get cheaper housing . Infact after reaching toronto i know that the first you can find is a survival job. So need to know places close by to survival jobs.. I know downtown is not a better option for me as i dont party out.. So location is not a concern. Just the cheap rent and better survival job is what i am looking out for...so plz do comment

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
yrrej007 said:
Hi guys. Wish to know the places that are close to Toronto where you can get cheaper housing . Infact after reaching toronto i know that the first you can find is a survival job. So need to know places close by to survival jobs.. I know downtown is not a better option for me as i dont party out.. So location is not a concern. Just the cheap rent and better survival job is what i am looking out for...so plz do comment
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t66734.0.html

yrrej007

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
thanx qorax for the update . However there was also one more concern that i wish to know.....and that is about the survival jobs.. i wish to know in detail than reading online ..so can u explain the survival jobs , the types and pays and how easy is it to find them..plzzzzzzzzzz

THANXXXXXXXXXX

bkuper

Star Member
Jul 2, 2009
Don't know how you're going to survive, quite honestly.

We have friends who live in a tiny basement and pay $800 a month. If minimum wage in a "survival job" is $10.25 and you work 8 hours a day, you get about $410 a week. After tax, you might be lucky to come away with $350 a week.

After you've paid the rent, you sure don't have much left over.

yrrej007

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
thanx bkuper .. but as far i have seen there are accommodations for 450-550 in many places around toronto.... 800 is way to high..... and about the taxes how much is cut usually ? what about calgary ? how is that place ?

bundoo

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bkuper said:
Don't know how you're going to survive, quite honestly.

We have friends who live in a tiny basement and pay $800 a month. If minimum wage in a "survival job" is $10.25 and you work 8 hours a day, you get about $410 a week. After tax, you might be lucky to come away with $350 a week.

After you've paid the rent, you sure don't have much left over.
$800 for a tiny basement :eek: :eek:,dont lewd the immigrants you lier

bundoo

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yrrej007 said:
bundo just dont poke your nose in this............just get you a** of this
hummmmm ,let me think abt it