+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Toronto meeting re: possible legal action for RQ recipients

eileenf

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Certified immigration consultant Ariyana ARad, an employee of Lorne Waldman & Associates Law Firm, will discuss all legal ways of challenging the unfair delay caused by the Residence Questionnaire, including a possible class action lawsuit. Additionally, the attendance of one of their experienced lawyers is pending.

Those who have received an RQ deserve a fair and timely path to citizenship.
When: 30 July
Time: 7-9 pm

This meeting is open to all individuals who received the Residence Questionnaire.

eileenf

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
Meeting is this Tuesday in room 1 of the North York Civic Centre. Check it out if you are in the GTA!

The possibility of a class action against the unreasonable citizenship delays will be discussed. Immigration lawyer Lorne Waldman will be there, as well as Ariyana A. Rad, who is an immigration consultant.

The meeting will be recorded and posted online at a later date, for those of us (like me) who are outside of the GTA.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

eileenf said:
Hi all,
Meeting is this Tuesday in room 1 of the North York Civic Centre. Check it out if you are in the GTA!

The possibility of a class action against the unreasonable citizenship delays will be discussed. Immigration lawyer Lorne Waldman will be there, as well as Ariyana A. Rad, who is an immigration consultant.

The meeting will be recorded and posted online at a later date, for those of us (like me) who are outside of the GTA.
They didn't make enough money off the Immigration Law Suit against 87.4?

eileenf

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
*Just to clarify, I haven't organized this meeting, I'm passing along the info. But I'd totally go if I were in Toronto.
**I assume that Ms. Rad and Mr. Waldman will also be signing up new clients. I encourage people to do their due diligence and try to thoughtfully weigh the costs and risks with the possible benefits.

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is this meeting published in any other website yet? Also, is this strictly for those who already received RQ?

eileenf said:
Certified immigration consultant Ariyana ARad, an employee of Lorne Waldman & Associates Law Firm, will discuss all legal ways of challenging the unfair delay caused by the Residence Questionnaire, including a possible class action lawsuit. Additionally, the attendance of one of their experienced lawyers is pending.

Those who have received an RQ deserve a fair and timely path to citizenship.
When: 30 July
Time: 7-9 pm

This meeting is open to all individuals who received the Residence Questionnaire.

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Link to meeting ... Open to any one dealing with long haul Citizenship process

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Support-Canadian-Citizenship-Residence-Questionnaire-Receivers/141451489349574

eileenf

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chandu007 said:
Is this meeting published in any other website yet? Also, is this strictly for those who already received RQ?
Mary Chad is right. The meeting is open to the public & to any interested parties.

Canuto

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2012
Now we see something will transpire soon! I hope they will conduct the same meeting here in Edmonton and in other cities in Alberta and the province of Saskatchewan so we can support and be counted and show them how we and our families in the Oil and Gas Industry as well as our comrades in the food server industry, nurses, healthcare workers, farmers and cleaners were so frustrated, stressed and angry for this (RQ), which we see as a delaying tactics to deprived us of our rights to grant us of our dream, the citizenship. We followed the rules all the way, the moment we step in this country and this is how the Conservative Party show their good governance and order??!!