+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Took test on tablet. Test started recording on back camera.

blivori

Star Member
Jul 21, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
30th April
Med's Done....
18th April
It spent maybe 15-20 seconds until I realised I couldn't change it from there so I closed the tab and re-opened the test on the correct front camera and continued the test. I passed the test. Bad news?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
It spent maybe 15-20 seconds until I realised I couldn't change it from there so I closed the tab and re-opened the test on the correct front camera and continued the test. I passed the test. Bad news?
U started the test and then closed it ?

blivori

Star Member
Jul 21, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
30th April
Med's Done....
18th April
Did you answer any questions when the back camera was on? Let them review the footage. Worst they may ask you to retake the test or if they don't find any issue they will mark it as completed.
No, I answered the first (and all) question with my face showing. It was just the first few seconds

xuan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
hope you were wearing pants and not naked at the bottom
so they don't be chocked when they watch the footage, that's the only big problem i think.

firstax

Dec 8, 2018
hope you were wearing pants and not naked at the bottom
so they don't be chocked when they watch the footage, that's the only big problem i think.
lmao, you owe me a new keyboard because I just spit out my drink lol

firstax

Dec 8, 2018
Just wait till they contact you. If you have to redo the test, try to get a laptop. Tablets work differently on some websites and applications.

K.Rehman

Jan 7, 2023
Hi, I hope that you see status saying that Test completed....best of luck to you dear.
I have a question I filed my and my family citizenship application on 14th Nov and got my Aor on 6th january..can anyone guide me about approx time now a days to get the invitation for test?