+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To the spirit of my little daughter Luna

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brother no words can ease the pain your family is in right now but know that your little girl is watching you all from above and may the almighty god shower you with abundant peace and heal your sufferings. God bless you family in this time of sorrow.

a.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
a said:
Brother no words can ease the pain your family is in right now but know that your little girl is watching you all from above and may the almighty god shower you with abundant peace and heal your sufferings. God bless you family in this time of sorrow.

a.
I could not stand the story without tears. Sorry about the loss. I know how you feel. let hold up our hearts.

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
canada4ever said:
Beloved daughter,Luna ,today we recieved the passports with visas,but your passport was empty covered with black cover. I remember you when we went to clinic(with your mother and your older brother and sister) to do medical exam , your voice and laughter full the place,you told me that you afraid from needle and syringe and I reassure you that you are below 6 years no injection for you,at that time you laughed with your sweet voice on your brother and sister ,they will give you injection it is so big needle!!!!.I do not know how your small body tolerate the big explosion by the suicide bomber on 12th June in one of Iraqi market while you shopping with your lovely grandmother,I told you not to go but you insisted on that I had bad feeling at that day I regret why I let you go,but this is God willing.Your innocent soul, grandmother and around 50 innocent peoples left into the sky. My daughter just tell me what I do with your toys,clothes and things shall I take them with me to Canada or I keep them here??what I do with trees and waterfull,you always telling me stories about them and I do not know from where you discovered such stories.Shall I take your small grave with me that grave when I miss you , though I miss you all the time,I and your mother, her tear not dry yet,will go thier to smell the sand that cover you small body,I can not leave you alone
Friends forgive me for this grief but I inteded to mention my tragedy in this sad day 11th September and to tell you that the terror do not know religion and do not differentiate between peoples,let us one hand to defened for civilization ,progress and humanity.Lit a candle for the souls of Iraqis who go every day in hundreds silently by the hands of terror.Let us pray for the innocent people who left us peacefuly in the events of 11th September.Do not forget to pray for mercy for my daughter and my family patience.
Your story has drifted apart from me whatever words I had, my condolences only can sympathize with you, only time can heal your wounds..

May God give all humans the humanity we no longer are part of...

Amen.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friend,

Although I have not known you or seen you.....but you have touched a chord in my heart...while I write this I am so choked up with emotion and my eyes filled with tears.

Nothing can replace what you have lost....she will be proud of you when you came to Canada and settle yourself and your family successfully.

Your innocent little Luna is in safe hands...in Heaven with God!

Mitali

jadwig

Star Member
Mar 12, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As a fellow parent, I share your pain deeply. May God console your family and give you the grace to recover from this terrible loss. I urge you to move on with strength in honour of your late lovely daughter. We say NO to terrorism!

Mhut

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
23/02/2006
Med's Request
06/04/2011
Med's Done....
27/04/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14/06/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
23/10/2011
My sincere condolences to you and your family, May Allah (SWT) grant her a place in Jannat and may she be protected by angels forever.

Mhut

bennyke

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan, 2009
Doc's Request.
April, 2009
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
Oct, 2009
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-07-2011
Med's Done....
16-08-2011
Interview........
04-05-2011
Passport Req..
20-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2011
LANDED..........
Not Yet
very touching...........tears full my eyes already

S

shibuya

No religion teaches anyone to take the life of another person.
Many terrorist organisation brain wash the individual to such a extent that he forgets what he is going to do.
Brother do not lose heart . You have got a permanent residence in Canada but little LUNA has got much much much more i.e SHE IS NOW A PERMANENT RESIDENT IN HEAVEN WITH GOD ALMIGHTY.
May God grant peace to the departed soul. Amen.

elie72

Sep 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Aug 2007
Doc's Request.
17 Aug 2009
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2007
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
08 April 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 October 2011
LANDED..........
23 December 2011
May God provide her peace in his Heavens and provide you with patience and faith Amen
Elie

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 9-1-2011, 10-4-2011 2nd AOR
Med's Request
10-28-2013 & RPRF requested, doc request 12-27-2013
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
I am so sorry for the lost of your daughter, I cannot imagine the pain that you have went through. May God bless you and your departed child. Good luck in your furture life in Canada.

Spree

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
This is so very sad. I have one daughter and I know how I'd feel if I were to lose her. I pray that God continues to comfort you and your family. As you move into your life, your daughter will be with you in spirit- her laughter, her joy , will always remain with you. We are the ones who have to change the way mankind behaves with each other, by first being kind and considerate ourselves towards others. Maybe if we show more love we'll get the same in return and do our little bit to change someone. Don't let the experience embitter you, but rather try to find healing in kindnesses offered by others. Good luck in Canada.

HopeVisa

Sep 18, 2010
shibuya said:
No religion teaches anyone to take the life of another person.
Many terrorist organisation brain wash the individual to such a extent that he forgets what he is going to do.
Brother do not lose heart . You have got a permanent residence in Canada but little LUNA has got much much much more i.e SHE IS NOW A PERMANENT RESIDENT IN HEAVEN WITH GOD ALMIGHTY.
May God grant peace to the departed soul. Amen.
Very well said. Very touching and I could not stop crying and asking WHY GOD??? I may not get an answer, but I know that God will give you and your family enough strength and peace to overcome the situation.
I am deeply sorry for the loss.
God bless
HopeVisa

kml2706

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011 , IP 10-08-11
Med's Request
29-06-2012
Med's Done....
2-07-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 20-08-12 Decision made 24-08-12 PPR2 17-09-12
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-12
LANDED..........
7th May,2013
canada4ever said:
Beloved daughter,Luna ,today we recieved the passports with visas,but your passport was empty covered with black cover. I remember you when we went to clinic(with your mother and your older brother and sister) to do medical exam , your voice and laughter full the place,you told me that you afraid from needle and syringe and I reassure you that you are below 6 years no injection for you,at that time you laughed with your sweet voice on your brother and sister ,they will give you injection it is so big needle!!!!.I do not know how your small body tolerate the big explosion by the suicide bomber on 12th June in one of Iraqi market while you shopping with your lovely grandmother,I told you not to go but you insisted on that I had bad feeling at that day I regret why I let you go,but this is God willing.Your innocent soul, grandmother and around 50 innocent peoples left into the sky. My daughter just tell me what I do with your toys,clothes and things shall I take them with me to Canada or I keep them here??what I do with trees and waterfull,you always telling me stories about them and I do not know from where you discovered such stories.Shall I take your small grave with me that grave when I miss you , though I miss you all the time,I and your mother, her tear not dry yet,will go thier to smell the sand that cover you small body,I can not leave you alone
Friends forgive me for this grief but I inteded to mention my tragedy in this sad day 11th September and to tell you that the terror do not know religion and do not differentiate between peoples,let us one hand to defened for civilization ,progress and humanity.Lit a candle for the souls of Iraqis who go every day in hundreds silently by the hands of terror.Let us pray for the innocent people who left us peacefuly in the events of 11th September.Do not forget to pray for mercy for my daughter and my family patience.
cant take it on my side...your brave enough to write this.
She is safe now and wants to see u n her mother happy.
Dont make her sad and live full...all i can say

WS