+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To the spirit of my little daughter Luna

canada4ever

Sep 11, 2011
Beloved daughter,Luna ,today we recieved the passports with visas,but your passport was empty covered with black cover. I remember you when we went to clinic(with your mother and your older brother and sister) to do medical exam , your voice and laughter full the place,you told me that you afraid from needle and syringe and I reassure you that you are below 6 years no injection for you,at that time you laughed with your sweet voice on your brother and sister ,they will give you injection it is so big needle!!!!.I do not know how your small body tolerate the big explosion by the suicide bomber on 12th June in one of Iraqi market while you shopping with your lovely grandmother,I told you not to go but you insisted on that I had bad feeling at that day I regret why I let you go,but this is God willing.Your innocent soul, grandmother and around 50 innocent peoples left into the sky. My daughter just tell me what I do with your toys,clothes and things shall I take them with me to Canada or I keep them here??what I do with trees and waterfull,you always telling me stories about them and I do not know from where you discovered such stories.Shall I take your small grave with me that grave when I miss you , though I miss you all the time,I and your mother, her tear not dry yet,will go thier to smell the sand that cover you small body,I can not leave you alone
Friends forgive me for this grief but I inteded to mention my tragedy in this sad day 11th September and to tell you that the terror do not know religion and do not differentiate between peoples,let us one hand to defened for civilization ,progress and humanity.Lit a candle for the souls of Iraqis who go every day in hundreds silently by the hands of terror.Let us pray for the innocent people who left us peacefuly in the events of 11th September.Do not forget to pray for mercy for my daughter and my family patience.

funty

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
canada4ever said:
Beloved daughter,Luna ,today we recieved the passports with visas,but your passport was empty covered with black cover. I remember you when we went to clinic(with your mother and your older brother and sister) to do medical exam , your voice and laughter full the place,you told me that you afraid from needle and syringe and I reassure you that you are below 6 years no injection for you,at that time you laughed with your sweet voice on your brother and sister ,they will give you injection it is so big needle!!!!.I do not know how your small body tolerate the big explosion by the suicide bomber on 12th June in one of Iraqi market while you shopping with your lovely grandmother,I told you not to go but you insisted on that I had bad feeling at that day I regret why I let you go,but this is God willing.Your innocent soul, grandmother and around 50 innocent peoples left into the sky. My daughter just tell me what I do with your toys,clothes and things shall I take them with me to Canada or I keep them here??what I do with trees and waterfull,you always telling me stories about them and I do not know from where you discovered such stories.Shall I take your small grave with me that grave when I miss you , though I miss you all the time,I and your mother, her tear not dry yet,will go thier to smell the sand that cover you small body,I can not leave you alone
Friends forgive me for this grief but I inteded to mention my tragedy in this sad day 11th September and to tell you that the terror do not know religion and do not differentiate between peoples,let us one hand to defened for civilization ,progress and humanity.Lit a candle for the souls of Iraqis who go every day in hundreds silently by the hands of terror.Let us pray for the innocent people who left us peacefuly in the events of 11th September.Do not forget to pray for mercy for my daughter and my family patience.
my sincere condolences........................my heart feels heavy by your story, may almighty god console you and your family. We must say no to terrorism

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Touching story brother!

We are all with you!!

May almighty God grant your daughter Jannah and those who died from such attacks.

You rightly said " ....terror do not know religion and do not differentiate between peoples"

We all should defend such heneous acts and learn to live together without differenciating between race, religion, colour of our skin etc.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Regards,
SISH7255

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Am completely speechless, May God Almighty bless u and ur family with patience.

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
SISH7255 said:
Touching story brother!

We are all with you!!

May almighty God grant your daughter Jannah and those who died from such attacks.

You rightly said " ....terror do not know religion and do not differentiate between peoples"

We all should defend such heneous acts and learn to live together without differenciating between race, religion, colour of our skin etc.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Regards,
SISH7255
Beautiful words, that's what i wanted to say.

canada321

Star Member
May 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
8-11-2012
Med's Done....
1-12-2012
Passport Req..
8-11-2012
Brother,i can feel your pain.It is very difficult to live without our loving ones,but we have to move.God bless you all.

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
I am so sorry to read this and can feel your pain, without knowing tears filled my eyes. I am certain that she is watching her courageous family from above and will give you strength to move ahead in life - Big Hug X

Sanity

Patricia1818

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2.09.2011 by d.stephenson
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
PER 05.12.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
My dear
I wish you all the best in your new life in Canada.
Your little daughter was honored by having a father like you.
I have been in situations like that before and there is nothing in the world that can justify terror...
I beg you to go on and more: that you will be able to illuminate your children , friends, neighbors and everybody who pass by you.
Education and information are the only real power we have.
Be in Peace
Shalom, Salam

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
canada4ever said:
Beloved daughter,Luna ,...........
.Let us pray for the innocent people who left us peacefuly in the events of 11th September.Do not forget to pray for mercy for my daughter and my family patience.
Canda4ever,

Sorry to hear this. I pray god to give u strength bare this loss. No more words i can say

appan.

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
Terror all around the world is because of some people...they have to see whats wrong from with them...they get into west and start forceing their lifestyle on others...dont be that blind to see these people...

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Tears fill my eyes at these words you write here.
May God bless you and your family in your new land; your little girl will always live on in your hearts, so be rest assured that you already take her with you as you go.

All the very best for you and your family!
Cheers!

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
I don't know what to say. Maybe just that I feel soo much for you. Your words & pain touched my heart it aches..
May god bless her soul & grant you & your family patience & some forgetfullness to keep on going..

I pray for you & wish for you & your lovely family the best..
Basmalahh

qshahzad

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Already submitted with Doc request
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
25-April-2012
Med's Done....
06-May-2012 (delivered on May 17, 12)
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
03-October-2012 (Dec made on Nov 7, 12)
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012
LANDED..........
March 05, 2013
My Dear brother, i dont have the words to console you. It is a sad incident but not an isolated one, there are many more like you out there suffering from the wrath of terrorism.

All i can say that you daughter and mother are surely in heaven.

Inalillah waina ilahi rajeun

othmaneissa

Sep 2, 2011
this is terror not good very hard i do not love them very much,true
othman Eissa,good man from Sudan,thank you very good

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
am speechless, and have tears in my eyes. Sorry.