asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When you sent educational documents to Canadian universities for admission evaluation, did you send only a photocopy of your IELTS score? No original?

gillz

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Visa Office......
CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07
it depends on university .............. some univ. does nt accept photocopies like Uni. of toronto , york , alberta
i sent orginal to these universities as they didn acceptd photocopies............ but uni. likes ryerson and carleton acceptd photocopies .......... result of ilets is available online so some accepts .......... however for othr educational documents u can send notarizd copies ...........

qaiserhabib

May 27, 2010
To universities, you send the photocopy ofcourse since whatever you send -- you can't get back.

To the embassy, you send the original.

sehrish

May 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there is no requirement of IELTS from chc islamabad ,as in the checklist from official chc website havnt asked for ielts........
so i didnt submitted

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
sehrish said:
there is no requirement of IELTS from chc islamabad ,as in the checklist from official chc website havnt asked for ielts........
so i didnt submitted
IELTS is not the reuirement of embassy of canada ............its only the requirement of some universities even of you have no ILETS then after testing your english language ability uni/college can offer you classes later after getting the visa

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is a neccessary requirement of my universities so I have to send my IELTS score. Im curious if i have to make it a notarized one or without notarized would be suffice too.

hasnaat

Jul 7, 2010
Multan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asad, get your IELTS result card photocopied and attested by your university professor and forward it to your university in canada.

no need to notarized.

have a great day.