+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TO link application with Mycic account

Jul 12, 2017
Dear Sir,Ma'am,
I tried a lot to link paper application with my account but it shows 'No Found Application'. now,I missed the 7 day time period to link application with account. can you suggest me how to get more time for this and tell me if any other way that can i link my application..

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Dear Sir,Ma'am,
I tried a lot to link paper application with my account but it shows 'No Found Application'. now,I missed the 7 day time period to link application with account. can you suggest me how to get more time for this and tell me if any other way that can i link my application..
Linking application to online account is not mandatory. Only disadvantage is that you won't be able to see application status in myCIC account and you won't be able to upload the documents online through it.

Jul 12, 2017
Linking application to online account is not mandatory. Only disadvantage is that you won't be able to see application status in myCIC account and you won't be able to upload the documents online through it.
yes I know that.....but i want to link my application to get status regular.......I can i link It, If yes than suggest me...

Jul 12, 2017
Dear Sir,Ma'am,
I tried a lot to link paper application with my account but it shows 'No Found Application'. now,I missed the 7 day time period to link application with account. Now i want to link my application to get status regular.......can i link It?, If yes than suggest me.

itsats

Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
MISS
App. Filed.......
Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017