+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To be reviewed by a decision-making officer

thorncliffe

Star Member
Dec 2, 2008
Hi
I got the following reply yesterday. for mother sponsorship with dependents we have not get the medical yet. Background checks has over? Can you please tell me what will be the next step. One of my brother had issue with his degree, and in Nov-2010 we send the verification letter from universtity with all necessary documents, Now it is 15 months for those proof. I got the caispnotes in Aug-2011 which i am copying below. I did the MP enquiry too in Nov-2011.

======================
SINCE XXX B.A DEGREE APPEARS TO BE A COUNTERFEIT DOC, FILE IS NOW BEGIN GIVEN TO FH TO REVIEW AND DECIDE ABT THE NEXT COURSE OF ACTION
=======================
immigration section
=============================03-AUG-2010==================
FCR: PLS PREPARE MIS-REP P.F
=============================08-SEP-2010==================
A-40 PROCEDURAL FAIRNESS LTR SET TO FN BY REGMAIL 45 DAYS COMPLY.
=============================27-SEP-2010==================
RESPONSE TO ABOVE PF LTR RECVD. WILL FRWD TO FM FOR REVIEW
=============================23-NOV-2010==================
ABOVE ACTION DONE
=============================25-NOV-2010==================
IN RESPONSE TO THE PF LETTER, HAVE RECVD VERIFICATION FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF XXX STATING THAT THE DOUCMENTS IN QUESTION ARE VERIFIED TO BE GENUINE.
=============================20-DEC-2010==================
FILE TO BA AS PER REQUEST
=============================17-JAN-2010==================
FILE WAS ON LIST OF FILES ASSIGNED TO BA. FILE IS NOT READY FOR SELDEC AND SHOULD BE RETURNED TO AF UNIT.
FILE TO FH FOR FURTHER ANALYSIS BEFORE FORWARDING TO CBO.
=============================FH 28-JAN-2011==================
REQUESTED REG TO LOCATE THE FILE
=============================08-FEB-2011==================
FILE RECEIVED FROM FCU
================================SRA 27-JUN-2011===================
Notes HIDE here
================================SSB 17-JUL-2011===================
Notes HIDE here

PAPER FILE SENT TO: VER BF FILE TO : VER ON 11-08-2011

MP Inquiry in Nov-2011

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Currnetly, background checks are underway for this application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Another Case Specific inquiry in Jan-2012.

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be advanced to the next stage of processing.

In compliance with the department's commitment to the "first in, first out" policy, we process cases in the order they are received as our office. Your application will be reviewed upon it turn in queue.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Thanks

jai1980

Jul 17, 2010
I got same kind of response of from CHC as:

"This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

This Family Class application is currently in the queue for final review. It will be reviewed in accordance with its place in the queue for applicants in this category, based on the application received date.

The times to first review, interview (if required), and finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application."

I think your file with decision making officer. After that it ecas status will show "Decision Made".
But I am not sure how long it will take.

thorncliffe

Star Member
Dec 2, 2008
i think decision made will be in ecase after you go through medical. but we have not received yet, additional document has sent in Nov-2010.

thanks

jai1980

Jul 17, 2010
I think VO will decide about medical,interview,passport requirement and requirement of any other infoprmation as VO think necessary. So dont worry about that. They will take their time. It is game of waiting. Just watch and wait. If you receive any update please share.

hinakhan

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Dear All,

I received my 6-12 months wait letter dated 13-04-2012 from CHC-London.

I've just received my CAIPS/GCMS notes and need to understand the following comments especially 'IMM 1017S Requested 13-04-2012' and 'PF1:DOC PF2:NOTES PF3:MED F14:SUM F15:FOSS F17:VALIDATES F18: PERS INFO OR PF4' and PAPER FILE SENT TO CBL (what is CBL???)

FILE BF'D TO: BZZ ON 13-04-2013
=====================================
PSDEC 1
SELDEC 4 (waived - does it mean waived from interview or something else, while the front space of interview and time is blank???)
=====================================
POSITIVE SLEDEC ENTERED
PLEASE REQUEST FOLLOWING
-UPDATED PC X 2
-UPDATED FORMS

-RPRF
-PRINT MEDS BUT KEEP IN FILE
========================================

C50 BZZ LETTER SENT WITH ORIGNAL DOCUMENTS 13-04-2012
MEDICALS PREPARED, P103 PREPARED

==================================================

TOTAL MARKS 70

==============================================

I ALSO NEITHER FOUND ANY SINGLE COMMENT ON NOTES NOR I FOUND ANY VERIFICATION ON SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS - EXCEPT IN FRONT OF HEIGHT: XXX AND EYE COLOUR: X FOUND 'VARIFICATION: 3' WHAT IT MEANT?

WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT NEXT? IF MEDICALS, THEN WHEN (AFTER OR BEFORE 12-04-2013)?

Many thanks for your urgent attention and regards,
Hina