+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To apply for a diploma/degree in canada

Gopu R

Jan 5, 2015
I would like to apply for degree/diploma using my 10th 12th certificates. Since i had completed a degree course of 4 years i can able to submit my course completed certificate also. Will i able to achieve a student visa? If not, what will be the reason behind it?

Rupal Shah

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Gopu R said:
I would like to apply for degree/diploma using my 10th 12th certificates. Since i had completed a degree course of 4 years i can able to submit my course completed certificate also. Will i able to achieve a student visa? If not, what will be the reason behind it?
Hi Friend,

Kindly share your grades of 10th, 12th and Graduation. You will have to apply for IELTS.

Gopu R

Jan 5, 2015
10th 85%

12th 72%
I have only my course completion certifict
Can i apply with that for diploma?

Rupal Shah

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Yes. Your grades are good to get admission in Business program at Parkland College.

Ielts requirement is 6.5 overall with 5.5 in each module.

My friend has got offer letter for March 2015 intake.
You may check by yourself. Put a mail to college. They are replying over mail.

Have you appeared for Ielts? If not then book date first.

Hope it helps you

Gopu R

Jan 5, 2015
Can i apply in selkrik college B C?
One of the agent told me that the visa rejection chances are high, because i have a year gap. What can i do?

Rupal Shah

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Hi,

I am not so sure about Selkirk College. But if we compare unemployment rate of provinces, British Colombia is 6.1% and Saskatchewan is 3.5%.
Lower the unemployment, higher the employment.

Do not go only with consultant's response. They would be guiding you the colleges which they have tie-up with.

Put a mail to College directly. I have got quick response on mails with Parkland College.

Gopu R

Jan 5, 2015
But i need to get the visa.. College will only consider the academic side. So how is it possible?? Year gap really a problem?

xaviers

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Gopu R said:
But i need to get the visa.. College will only consider the academic side. So how is it possible?? Year gap really a problem?
gap creates issues for visa. it is good that the gap is not much. you can get an experience letter from some firm and say that you have been working in this time. choose a designation that matches your career. alternatively, you can say that you have been preparing for IELTS and visa. though, its better to show the experience.

Talha Gujjar

May 12, 2014
Milton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS,Global Karachi,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Submitted with Application
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
Gopu R said:
1 year gap isn't that much if you explain it well in SOP make sure to create a strong SOP & like xavier said you can say that you were preparing for IELTS & only show experience if you have, avoid showing any fake documents, you can even say that you were working in your family bussines.