Jul 11, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A
Congrats to everyone, just a friendly remainder that it can take up to 24 hrs to receive an ITA.

Please be patient.

Thanks ;)
I am trying to be patient but there is one thing bothering me.
I logged into mycic account 2 days ago to check my work history dates and then came out of application. Everything was normal but it was showing me update not submitted and I didnt bother much about it, since I didnt do any changes to the application.
Now i am panicking if that could be the issue and I dont get ITA at all today :/

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
I am trying to be patient but there is one thing bothering me.
I logged into mycic account 2 days ago to check my work history dates and then came out of application. Everything was normal but it was showing me update not submitted and I didnt bother much about it, since I didnt do any changes to the application.
Now i am panicking if that could be the issue and I dont get ITA at all today :/
I know that this is a very old thread, but I'm hoping that you would still take the time to respond.

I'm facing the same issue. The status is showing as 'transmitted' across all forms although I only made a change in the 'settlement funds' field and went and checked the other forms for accuracy. My current score stands at 1062, however, I still haven't received the ITA (past 24 hours). What do I do? Please help.