+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To all members - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING!!

nicoski

Sep 16, 2014
I have a Dilemma. Here is my Story, I finished school last year and was told about the nominee program when the processing time was 3 weeks. I didnt apply then and now that i want to apply, they say it takes 12 to 14 months at the minimum and on top of that, the economic class takes an additional 17 months. My work permit expires in May 2016 and i have been stressing out for days now.
So my question to everyone, is it better to apply to the Federal Skilled worker program which takes 25 months(may change) or to AINP and economic (17 months + 14 months = 31months) ? People say its easier to go thru AINP

I am stressed out

PE2014

Jun 4, 2014
Hi everybody - I just got hit by a wall..

Is there anybody who applied for a PR under the PNP application procedure and got rejected because you didn't sign only one of the many documents?
Well, CIC has sent the whole application package back without any tracking number.

The situation is that now my PNP is expired as well. The mistake is costing me a lot..

Please guide me what can be done as next steps? SHall I go back to PNP to renew the application and then apply? or sign the form sent by CIC and send back everything?

Please help... I am losing hope that I will even receive PR now.. I have just 9 months before my WOrk Permit expires...

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
PE2014 said:
Hi everybody - I just got hit by a wall..

Is there anybody who applied for a PR under the PNP application procedure and got rejected because you didn't sign only one of the many documents?
Well, CIC has sent the whole application package back without any tracking number.

The situation is that now my PNP is expired as well. The mistake is costing me a lot..

Please guide me what can be done as next steps? SHall I go back to PNP to renew the application and then apply? or sign the form sent by CIC and send back everything?

Please help... I am losing hope that I will even receive PR now.. I have just 9 months before my WOrk Permit expires...
Hi, sorry to hear about your situation. You first have to apply for your PNP extension. Without having a valid PNP approval it's just waste to resubmit your application. In my case CIC returned my application twice. I had to apply for my PNP extension.

Sep 24, 2014
PR Process is very slow

Hello,

I am from India and my husband is at CANADA on work permit.
We have applied for PR for CANADA on bases of SINP.
our application has been received on 30th Dec, 2013 and medical received on 12th May, 2014.

but we hasn't get "in process" status yet.

can anyone help me to know how long time it take.
we got married on Dec, 2012 and still we are living like we are separated :( :'( i have tried for visitor before applied for PR 2 times but I got rejection with the reason, you don't have strong social tie with India.

now its too hard to stay in this situation. please assist me for entering in CANADA early as I want to live with my husband.

iamkaur

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2013
Nomination.....
April 2013
AOR Received.
CIO July 2013 NDVO October 2013
File Transfer...
October 2013
Med's Request
February 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Passport Req..
finally on 7 oct 2014
Hi chandniharshil
I am in similar situation. Married since may 2012. Applied visitor visa but got rejected. Waiting for passport request now since feb. I know very well how painful it is :'(
I wonder y they dont allow us to live with our husband even if the relationship is so genuine.
Anyways have faith n good luck!

roopppr

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
TEACHING
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
july 2013
AOR Received.
29th november
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
File Transfer...
march 2014 to CVO
Med's Request
2nd april 2014
Med's Done....
24rth april 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
SOON with gods grace
VISA ISSUED...
hope soon
LANDED..........
next year starting hope soooooo
Re: PR Process is very slow

chandniharshil said:
Hello,

our application has been received on 30th Dec, 2013 and medical received on 12th May, 2014.

we got married on Dec, 2012 and still we are living like we are separated :( :'( i have tried for visitor before applied for PR 2 times but I got rejection with the reason, you don't have strong social tie with India
i m in same boat but applied for mpnp
medical recd on 12th may but nothing aftr that
but hope to get ppr soon

PhSVE

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time

chandniharshil said:
Hello,

we got married on Dec, 2012 and still we are living like we are separated :( :'( i have tried for visitor before applied for PR 2 times but I got rejection with the reason, you don't have strong social tie with India.

now its too hard to stay in this situation. please assist me for entering in CANADA early as I want to live with my husband.
Same here, my application received nov 2013 and done with iur medical but until now it has not been changed to in process. I hope it will be upadated soon and receive our PPR.

roopppr

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
TEACHING
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
july 2013
AOR Received.
29th november
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
File Transfer...
march 2014 to CVO
Med's Request
2nd april 2014
Med's Done....
24rth april 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
SOON with gods grace
VISA ISSUED...
hope soon
LANDED..........
next year starting hope soooooo

PhSVE said:
Same here, my application received nov 2013 and done with iur medical but until now it has not been changed to in process. I hope it will be upadated soon and receive our PPR.
Mine file was also recd by cic in nov
Got medical request in April
Done with medical on 25th April
Medical recd on 12th may
Nd not even in process till date

canadian_dream2015

Jul 15, 2014
I have a question related to Visa Office

I got Nomination from NS, I am Egyptian and I live in Saudi Arabia, Which Visa Office supposed to process provincial nominees applications for Gulf area Abu Dhabi or

London ???

PhSVE

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time

roopppr said:
Medical recd on 12th may
When you receive your PPR or change your ecas to in process.. Please let us know.

PhSVE

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time

roopppr said:
Medical recd on 12th may
Hi roopppr, is ecas has been changed to in process?

hasiburbd

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Nomination.....
18-09-2014
AOR Received.
3-3-2015
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
19-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Oct-2015
how may days I have to wait for getting AOR

My application have received 3 days ago by CIC through Fedex Courier but still I did not get any acknowledge from CIC. Could you please let me know how may days I have to wait for getting acknowledgement or application ID ?

Hasib

PE2014

Jun 4, 2014
sarayu said:
Hi, sorry to hear about your situation. You first have to apply for your PNP extension. Without having a valid PNP approval it's just waste to resubmit your application. In my case CIC returned my application twice. I had to apply for my PNP extension.
Thanks Sarayu. I just got a reply from PNP. CIC has not sent be back all the documents - I am still waiting. Ontario PNP has mentioned that they can't extent until I get my documents back. Just wondering, in your case, did CIC sent back the whole application? what was missing in your application?

sanjjh

Jul 5, 2014
Hey guys ,
Can you guide me the link since i recived the AINP nomination so which one is right like to get joint for further process.......

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
PE2014 said:
Thanks Sarayu. I just got a reply from PNP. CIC has not sent be back all the documents - I am still waiting. Ontario PNP has mentioned that they can't extent until I get my documents back. Just wondering, in your case, did CIC sent back the whole application? what was missing in your application?
Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response. In my case, the CIC sent me the complete set of my application. The first time when they returned my application, it was because I haven't provided with my actual birth certificate which was issued by the municipality. Instead, I did provide with my birth certificate which was issued by Indian Consulate which the CIC hasn't accepted. They asked me to send some alternate document.

The second time when they returned my application was because I paid the fees in US Dollars...but actually CIC accepts ONLY in Canadian currency which I didn't know. So, by the time when they returned my complete application, my AINP nomination got expired. So, I had filed first for my AINP nomination extension and re-submitted my application after I got my AINP nomination extension.

NOTE: Just in case if you still have any further questions, please do send me a personal message so that I will respond back as soon as I can. Because, now a days I am not visiting forum regularly and I may miss any messages you post here.

Thanks,
Sarayu.