+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips to apply for USA visa from Canada

serpent94

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Im a Indian student in Toronto. I'm applying for my USA visa soon, I have citizen uncles in the us. But my friends are telling me do not mention that in the application (DS-160). But what if the VO asks me about this?

P.S: I got a rejection for my USA travel last year

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Im a Indian student in Toronto. I'm applying for my USA visa soon, I have citizen uncles in the us. But my friends are telling me do not mention that in the application (DS-160). But what if the VO asks me about this?

P.S: I got a rejection for my USA travel last year
Give us your history of the previous application.. You have to give consistent details.

serpent94

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Give us your history of the previous application.. You have to give consistent details.
Applied with parents in Hyderabad, India. Just a month before my graduation. Details for rejection, 214(b)

This time, I'm applying from Canada, alone. Parents are in India, my uncle's are citizens of USA. What proof do I need to give?

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Applied with parents in Hyderabad, India. Just a month before my graduation. Details for rejection, 214(b)

This time, I'm applying from Canada, alone. Parents are in India, my uncle's are citizens of USA. What proof do I need to give?
You have uncles in USA.. They could find better answers to your problems