Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TA_Hoss said:
So that medical report is still valid. But then why did the visa office ask to do medical exam again. How can I inform visa office that my parents already did medical. thanks
Because by the time they stamp your passport/ Issue PR it will probably be expired.

TA_Hoss

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeffporfirio1 said:
Because by the time they stamp your passport/ Issue PR it will probably be expired.

But they have done it just less then a month (28 days )ago.So you are saying they need to do the medical exam again? Thanks a lot for your response.

tweetyishere

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-06-2016
File Transfer...
12-08-2016
Med's Request
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
03-11-2016
TA_Hoss said:
Hi All,

I need to know how long the medical exam report is valid.My parents did a medical examination for super visa just a month ago and that passed. Now From visa office we got a request to do medical examination and police clearance
for my parents for permanent residence . But as my parents already did their medical for super visa so now do they need to do it again for PR processing. how can I inform visa office about the situation that my parents have already did medical for super visa only a month ago and how can I know that medical report is still valid. Thanks a lot . please if anyone know anything about it please inform me. thanks.
You have to ask the panel doctor who did the medical exam to link it to your parents Sponsorship application number. the older medical is not linked automatically.

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tweetyishere said:
You have to ask the panel doctor who did the medical exam to link it to your parents Sponsorship application number. the older medical is not linked automatically.
^
This.
Sorry missed the part where you mentioned it was only a month old.

TA_Hoss

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tweetyishere said:
Hi thanks a lot. and this way it will work? My parents will go and asked the doctor for that. do you know anyone did that before? just to know that this is a right way. Thanks

tweetyishere

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-06-2016
File Transfer...
12-08-2016
Med's Request
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
03-11-2016
TA_Hoss said:
Hi thanks a lot. and this way it will work? My parents will go and asked the doctor for that. do you know anyone did that before? just to know that this is a right way. Thanks
that did not happen to me but I read about other people on this forum who did that without a problem. you just need to print the medical request form and the panel doctor should be able to link the results to your new ime.
in the meantime, wait for other feedback from users who had the personal experience or try to search about users who managed to relink an old medical for a new request
goodluck

TA_Hoss

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tweetyishere said:
that did not happen to me but I read about other people on this forum who did that without a problem. you just need to print the medical request form and the panel doctor should be able to link the results to your new ime.
in the meantime, wait for other feedback from users who had the personal experience or try to search about users who managed to relink an old medical for a new request
goodluck
Thanks a lot.

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
tweetyishere said:
You have to ask the penal doctor andel doctor who did the medical exam to link it to your parents Sponsorship application number. the older medical is not linked automatically.
i

Hi ta-Hoss

i used the old med. when i approached the panal doctor and requested he said we are uploading only one time and he gave me print of that that i loaded myself. got recd and passed.

Yanina

Feb 26, 2017
Hi. Pls help.. what to write exactly in the envelope to be send to CPC.. heres the address that they gave. Im just confused.

CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

Courier address:
2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 300
Missjssauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

Senior

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 30, 2012
hey guys,

So, I received an email from London Visa office requesting following docs for my dad:

1. Updated background declaration form (IMM 5669) since the age of 18
2. Updated travel history form since the age of 18
3. Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document A complete copy of your passport, including every page

for #3 do they literally need every single page of the passport? even blank pages?

Also, has anyone else received such request after medical, PCC, and RPRF?

thanks in advance!

friday81

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Based on my experience they are both for the same location.
I have used the PO box address when sending via canadapost but used the 2 Robert Speck parkway address when sending a document via courier.

I think you can use either. Hope that helps!

Yanina said:
Hi. Pls help.. what to write exactly in the envelope to be send to CPC.. heres the address that they gave. Im just confused.

CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

Courier address:
2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 300
Missjssauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

r3su1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Does anyone know how long it takes for you to receive back the passport with PR Visa from Ottawa Visa office? Is the process fairly quickly?

And also, after getting back the PR Visa, does it mean final decision has been made and I don't need to report any changes to CIC? Our new baby is coming in two weeks and I am just wondering if I need to let CIC know. Just sent out the passport yesterday.

Thanks!

Noui

Nov 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
CSQ_23-06-2016, Submitted Oct. 2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Med's Request
23-06-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2017
LANDED..........
01-05-2017
Hi,
Today Ecas changed to Decision made in the Permanent Residence Application Status side.

El1975

Dec 23, 2016
Noui said:
Hi,
Today Ecas changed to Decision made in the Permanent Residence Application Status side.
Did you background check change in progress status before Decision made?