Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-Feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-2011
LANDED..........
30-May-2011
YULIA: don't worry it will come if the CC is charged.

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
MissFrowz said:
That's the understanding I got from the application guide and the financial evaluation form. Did you interpret it differently?
Yes , bcus why would they ask in the financial evaluation form how much you made on 2012 and what was the family size by then ? And same questions with 2013 ($ and size )and 2014 ($ and size ) I could very well be wrong , I would suggest to nannay to call CIC to find out if he is eligible or not .

PGP_from_RH

Feb 2, 2016
julial said:
Purolator didn't try at all. What he did was exactly"oh line up is too long, i'll come back after my lunch." I called Purolator from 11am-2pm. The customer service representative kept saying "Our guy is waiting in the line now" Suddenly (around 2pm), the website updated "delivered at 9:43" Do you believe that?
Our destinies were treated like trash by Purolator - such a cheater.
Guys, I do not have my reciept any longer, I didn't think I would need it after I saw 9:43 time stamp. No tracking number for me. If you still have it, can you request Purolator to give you a copy of Tammy's signature? There may be a real time stamp there since it is all electronic now.

Gsingh88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone. I received AOR today and it says in there that we have to report cic about any change in personal circumstances.
And Our little one was born jan 14th 2016. That is after i sent the application for my parents.
Do i have to report that to cic ? Is there any forms i have to fill to report that ? Please advise..

Bessy

Star Member
Dec 1, 2010
Gsingh88 said:
Hi everyone. I received AOR today and it says in there that we have to report cic about any change in personal circumstances.
And Our little one was born jan 14th 2016. That is after i sent the application for my parents.
Do i have to report that to cic ? Is there any forms i have to fill to report that ? Please advise..
Sorry I don't have an answer for you. But please post an update if you figure out. I am also expecting so I am wondering how to report when my baby is born.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Gsingh88 said:
yes you need to report,family size is changed, are you ok with LICO +1member?

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Gsingh88 said:
I would suggest that you report it and send an updated financial evaluation form with the additional family member and new LICO requirement.

Gsingh88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YULIA-2016 said:
yes you need to report,family size is changed, are you ok with LICO +1member?
You think i would have to meet LICO including our kid for last 3 years ??
Doesnt seem like that way to me. I would have to meet from 2016 onwards. Whats your say ?

jesa

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gsingh88 said:
Maybe its better to call CIC...to clear your confusion..1-888-242-2100 :)

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Gsingh88 said:
You think i would have to meet LICO including our kid for last 3 years ??
Doesnt seem like that way to me. I would have to meet from 2016 onwards. Whats your say ?
not for last but for future yes, in couple years they will ask to prove income again and your FS=+1member

jesa said:
Maybe its better to call CIC...to clear your confusion..1-888-242-2100 :)
yes ,call them and let us to know please how it works in this case

Gsingh88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YULIA-2016 said:
not for last but for future yes, in couple years they will ask to prove income again and your FS=+1member

yes ,call them and let us to know please how it works in this case
Thank you. Ya for sure, i will keep you guys posted.

Gsingh88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So i contacted cic about adding on our child to the application. This is the email i got from them.

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

After applying for sponsorship - Parents and Grandparents - Adding a family member (Add-on)

A family member* of the principal applicant could be added at a later date, even if they were listed as non-accompanying dependant in the initial application. However, there is no guarantee that your request to add a family member to an application will be accepted if the final decision has already been made by the office processing the application.

To add a family member to the application, you have to download, fill out, validate and print the following forms** from our website (for more details on these forms, please follow the instructions provided in the Guide) and send them to the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Mississauga, Ontario:

A new Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking form (IMM 1344) completed by the sponsor and, if applicable, the co-signer,
(If the application is still at the CPC in Mississauga) A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) without supporting documents,
(If you are adding a dependent child of a dependent child) A new Financial Evaluation form (IMM 1283) with supporting documents,
A new Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship form (IMM 5768) with supporting documents,
and

The add-on request including:
your name,
your client ID number/UCI,
your file number,
a letter of explanation,
a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
if applicable, the proof of payment.
You must write ADD-ON on the forms and on the envelope. If you want proof that your application was received, we suggest that you use registered mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc.

*A family member is a spouse, common-law partner, dependent child or dependent child of a dependent child.
**If the newly created family member is a child born in Canada, only the add-on request is required.

So it looks like i wont need to send any forms or anything. I will just the add on request with child's birth certificate.

masoom1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Gsingh88 said:
So i contacted cic about adding on our child to the application. This is the email i got from them.

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

After applying for sponsorship - Parents and Grandparents - Adding a family member (Add-on)

A family member* of the principal applicant could be added at a later date, even if they were listed as non-accompanying dependant in the initial application. However, there is no guarantee that your request to add a family member to an application will be accepted if the final decision has already been made by the office processing the application.

To add a family member to the application, you have to download, fill out, validate and print the following forms** from our website (for more details on these forms, please follow the instructions provided in the Guide) and send them to the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Mississauga, Ontario:

A new Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking form (IMM 1344) completed by the sponsor and, if applicable, the co-signer,
(If the application is still at the CPC in Mississauga) A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) without supporting documents,
(If you are adding a dependent child of a dependent child) A new Financial Evaluation form (IMM 1283) with supporting documents,
A new Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship form (IMM 5768) with supporting documents,
and

your name,
your file number,
a letter of explanation,
a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
You must write ADD-ON on the forms and on the envelope. If you want proof that your application was received, we suggest that you use registered mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc.

*A family member is a spouse, common-law partner, dependent child or dependent child of a dependent child.
**If the newly created family member is a child born in Canada, only the add-on request is required.

So it looks like i wont need to send any forms or anything. I will just the add on request with child's birth certificate.
it look like that it required if Applicant (person your are sponsoring has got new dependant) not you as sponsor.

ABD12345

Dec 4, 2015
Gsingh88 said:

Sir, Madam,

and

your name,
your file number,
a letter of explanation,

How about maintaining the income? is it from 2016 or since 2012?