+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

lady_dee

Aug 14, 2015
Mine got received at 10:45 through Canada Post. I 'm worried because I don't see any post for applications received after 10 am that has been charged. Also, we used my sister's CC and she does not have an online account so we won't know until February :(

aryan15

Dec 27, 2015
masoom1 said:
I strongly belive that my application got reach early, that's why it got charge, One of friend has sent application with me in same office, and when he asked delivery time , they told him 8:45, and they told me 10:08, Same batch same office same time we submitted, He got charge too just few minutes ago, So I beilve mine got delivered with him at 8:45 but they gave me wrong delivery time

Just my thought
Did you use Purolator 9 AM service or same day service?

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
vnexpress said:
You sound like a smart person & you expect people to accept most of what you say, you generalize your own ideology. I imagine you must have a very good earning career (because you are smart and because you have a special talent of reading people's mind). And that job doesn't require time commitment because I see that you have time stalking this thread almost 24/7 even you are not part of this process :)
Really!!! who cares what you think why PGP is popular, or the motives why children try to bring their aging parents here. Get real. Let the thread go back to its initial intention which is time tracking and tips. If you think you are smart and want to make things work your way, run for MP. People here are average civilians that just care how to follow immigration rules and procedure to get our family here.

I think someone need to say something to point you to the door at some point. Aggressive argument is never my intention.
Thank you for a mature post. I can take criticism and it is part of the dialogue. I like to tell it as it is and for it is. No political correctness. Sometimes the truth hurts and people don't want to hear it. So people tend to hide behind political correctness.

If I rub people the wrong way, so be it. Is the reason why PGP is so popular a taboo to speak, or it a given that it can't be discussed. You have a right to give me criticism as much as the next guy. I believe in this line "if you can't accept or allow criticism, you're not worth defending."

As I have mentioned before, political discussion of PGP has been said and it's done.

myYahoo

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-09-2013
Med's Request
03-03-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Passport Req..
17-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2014
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
tulipo4ka said:
I experienced the same thing. Looks like the form omit the leading zeros automatically. Shouldn't be an issue.

Looks like we'll have to wait for Monday.... 4pm now and no charge yet ... :(
For my PR there was same issue, so no worries

shivash

Feb 17, 2012
screech339 said:
Thank you for a mature post. I can take criticism and it is part of the dialogue. I like to tell it as it is and for it is. No political correctness. Sometimes the truth hurts and people don't want to hear it. So people tend to hide behind political correctness.

If I rub people the wrong way, so be it. Is the reason why PGP is so popular a taboo to speak, or it a given that it can't be discussed. You have a right to give me criticism as much as the next guy. I believe in this line "if you can't accept or allow criticism, you're not worth defending."

As I have mentioned before, political discussion of PGP has been said and it's done.
screech339,

By the way, I am really curious to know why you're here on this forum. Have you applied for your in-laws by any chance? or you just want to make us aware of our real motives? even if everyone here has applied for sole purpose of taking advantage of the health care, I still don't understand why you're taking this time?

ElenaRu

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
2016PGP said:
Hello, Congrats!!!!

Could you clarify what you meant Old Family Background Form? is schedule A IMM5669 or Additional Family Information IMM 5406? Thanks a lot..
Hi)
Schedule A

boorishbrat1

Jan 6, 2016
shivash said:
screech339,

By the way, I am really curious to know why you're here on this forum. Have you applied for your in-laws by any chance? or you just want to make us aware of our real motives? even if everyone here has applied for sole purpose of taking advantage of the health care, I still don't understand why you're taking this time?
By his own admission he is a thankless parasite who is leeching on to get information to better his prospects in future for the same thing for which he is critiquing everyone today. Right now he is nothing but an attention seeker and a sadist who has no stake in the process, so he conveniently sits out on the sidelines taking jabs at people who are invested in this. He is thriving on the attention we all are giving him - just deprive him of that and ignore - he'll shut up.

Ma.

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
lady_dee said:
Mine got received at 10:45 through Canada Post. I 'm worried because I don't see any post for applications received after 10 am that has been charged. Also, we used my sister's CC and she does not have an online account so we won't know until February :(
Mine was thru canada xpress post received by Mahmoud at 10:47 am. Who received your app?

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
boorishbrat1 said:
By his own admission he is a thankless parasite who is leeching on to get information to better his prospects in future for the same thing for which he is critiquing everyone today. Right now he is nothing but an attention seeker and a sadist who has no stake in the process, so he conveniently sits out on the sidelines taking jabs at people who are invested in this. He is thriving on the attention we all are giving him - just deprive him of that and ignore - he'll shut up.
Amen. ;D

koonisr

Jan 28, 2014
boorishbrat1 said:
Well said ! Never waste your time on useless people. There is a purpose for us to be here, stick to it.

dchoudh

Oct 9, 2015
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Mar 2013
AOR Received.
19 Apr 2013
IELTS Request
25 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2013
Med's Request
08 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
13 Dec 2013
Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
shivash said:
screech339,

I cannot agree more with you...to be honest...i see we are deviating from the original topic for which we are here and discussing or debating on certain unnecessary issues...provoked by certain individuals who have either ample time to waste and/or do not understand that we are here with certain intention and do not want to get diverted.

delcan25

Jan 3, 2016
I sent my app via Deal Made Express (3xpress). They said they dropped it to cic Jan 4 around 8:45AM. Used a certified cheque. Called my bank's help line to track down the cheque if cashed or not. Bank confirmed it hasn't been cashed yet. Wonder if cic processes certified cheque's later or not! Has anyone used a cert cheque?? and if so would appreciate knowing whether anyone's got cashed. Going to bank wont help, guys at the counters would say it cant be tracked. Call the help line. They can track it. Worried!! :-[

meisetsu

Jan 14, 2016
delcan25 said:
I sent my app via Deal Made Express (3xpress). They said they dropped it to cic Jan 4 around 8:45AM. Used a certified cheque. Called my bank's help line to track down the cheque if cashed or not. Bank confirmed it hasn't been cashed yet. Wonder if cic processes certified cheque's later or not! Has anyone used a cert cheque?? and if so would appreciate knowing whether anyone's got cashed. Going to bank wont help, guys at the counters would say it cant be tracked. Call the help line. They can track it. Worried!! :-[
I used a certified cheque too. Went to the counter and they said it would take days for them to track it. My friends using money orders and bank drafts haven't got charged yet. Did you use TD?

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rm34 said:
I am also Fed Ex 9.19am batch, anxiously waiting.

In the credit card expiration details, for month I entered 04 but it got changed to 4 on its own. Should not be an issue, correct?
Don't worry about it, mine was the same and I was charged last jan 12.

Good luck!