Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
ElenaRu said:
Thanks) You are the next!
hopefully but who knows,I sent old form,info the same but looks different and personality factor in this case is working as well

mabbas2

Jan 9, 2016
First post here although I have been following the thread for a while and I have to say it has been the most helpful.
I sent my application through Happy Road express thanks to 2015 data that was collected here and CC just authorized $550 for my mother. This was my second round.
I am unable to update the spread sheet. Good luck to the rest of you!

vitlen

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
My application for MIL is charged from my husband's VISA. :)
Most likely was sitting there unauthorized since yesterday morning. Today he saw the actual charge.

My moms application is still not charged. :(

Quoi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4th, 2016
vitlen said:
Most likely was sitting there unauthorized since yesterday morning. Today he saw the actual charge.

Did you use Happy Road to deliver your application too?

myYahoo

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-09-2013
Med's Request
03-03-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Passport Req..
17-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2014
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
vitlen said:

What is your courier?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
mabbas2 said:
First post here although I have been following the thread for a while and I have to say it has been the most helpful.
I sent my application through Happy Road express thanks to 2015 data that was collected here and CC just authorized $550 for my mother. This was my second round.
I am unable to update the spread sheet. Good luck to the rest of you!
You need to use same old NEW ENRTY sheet to update your info. Any other sheet is only to view. If someone still has an issue accessing/writing the SS, s/he can PM me here and I will update accordingly.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rob_TO said:
Long processing time for parents/grandparents is not due to how long it takes to actually process the app. It's to do with how many apps CIC was receiving, and what their quota was for visas each year. Quotas are needed for PGP due to the higher demand they will put on healthcare and social services vs typical spousal or foreign worker apps.

CIC approved PGP apps (based on open.canada.ca data) of approx:
2010 - 8,000
2011 - 8,000
2012 - 18,000
2013 - 13,000
2014 - 10,000

Figuring each app has average of 2 people, you can see how many PR visas were actually issued, compared to the 20K+ apps they used to get every year.

Processing times going forward will depend entirely on how many visas they intend to issue going forward vs the cap. After the backlog is cleared, if they dont keep the issuing at approx 20,000 visas per year (based on 10,000 apps cap), then the backlog will just continue to grow again.
That's not true. The admission level is set to 20k a year and the backlog has everything to do with the fact that most of the jobs at CIC are part-time now and they even hire students to process apps.

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
I sent my application (Mom+Dad) by Happy Road and it was delivered at 8:21am on Jan. 4.
I'm very nervous now because more than half of the applications(on the spreadsheet) that were delivered by Happy Road got accepted so far..but mine hasn't yet..
The Happy Road said that I was #111 out of the first 150 applications they delivered as priority. I paid $20 more to be in the 150.

I printed out my NOA 2014 from the CRA website and sent it along with Option C of 2012 and 2013 that I received from CRA by mail last year.
Also, we don't really have official "marriage certificate" and "birth certificate" issued by the government in Korea, so I sent alternative documents(certificates) that are used to replace those certificates. I confirmed with the Korean consulate that those are what Korean applicants send. Also, my certificates and translated documents are from last year. One of my friends sent a few years old documents and translation, and her application was accepted last year.

Since my credit card hasn't been charged yet while many of other applications delivered at 8:21am on the same day by HappyRoad have been accepted, I'm getting really nervous...wondering if any of my forms or documents I sent has a problem or something...My application was returned last year because they already accepted 5000. I did my best to get it delivered as early as possible this year...

Did anyone who was after #111 from Happy Road get charged already?

Blue sky9

Jan 6, 2016
Hmmmmm .... first post , courier name appears multiple times ......

SH Korea said:
I sent my application (Mom+Dad) by Happy Road and it was delivered at 8:21am on Jan. 4.
I'm very nervous now because more than half of the applications(on the spreadsheet) that were delivered by Happy Road got accepted so far..but mine hasn't yet..
The Happy Road said that I was #111 out of the first 150 applications they delivered as priority. I paid $20 more to be in the 150.

I printed out my NOA 2014 from the CRA website and sent it along with Option C of 2012 and 2013 that I received from CRA by mail last year.
Also, we don't really have official "marriage certificate" and "birth certificate" issued by the government in Korea, so I sent alternative documents(certificates) that are used to replace those certificates. I confirmed with the Korean consulate that those are what Korean applicants send. Also, my certificates and translated documents are from last year. One of my friends sent a few years old documents and translation, and her application was accepted last year.

Since my credit card hasn't been charged yet while many of other applications delivered at 8:21am on the same day by HappyRoad have been accepted, I'm getting really nervous...wondering if any of my forms or documents I sent has a problem or something...My application was returned last year because they already accepted 5000. I did my best to get it delivered as early as possible this year...

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
SH Korea said:

but not everything so stop to be in panic ;)
my certificates and translated documents are from last year as well

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SH Korea said:

I hope yours get accepted. But I can confirm you Indian consulate issued birth certificate or letter is not acceptable to CIC for relationship proof. One need to get certificate or 10th passing issued from authorities back home. But u said ur friend application was accepted with similar type docs. So u better check with bank if they refused any attempt of charging from cic. May be ur payment form have some correction to do etc. Best of luck.

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
YULIA-2016 said:
but not everything so stop to be in panic ;)
my certificates and translated documents are from last year as well
I know...I may be worried too soon... I keep my fingers crossed! Thanks! :)

mghchdh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2017
What is the forecast. How many applications does this group think would have reached CIC by noon (12 pm) on Jan 4 (first day)?

mghchdh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2017
SH Korea said:
I know...I may be worried too soon... I keep my fingers crossed! Thanks! :)

I wouldnt worry - remember only 3-4 people have said so, there are many others not part of this forum.