Brampton
Visa Office......
Parents Sponsorship Mom + DAD on Supervisa Living in Brampton with us
NOC Code......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
Rossei said:
Although it says 2012-12, the form was most probably updated in Nov, 2015.
Hello Rossie,

I have following questions. I would really appreciate if you can help me in finding answers to these questions.

My name is Aman and I want to prepare my parents sponsorship for Jan 2017.

I want to apply for their sponsorship with my wife as co-sponsor.
We meet 2013, 2014 and 2015 Minimum income and will have NOA for all three years from CRA soon.
I have few questions if you can answer them please .

I am continuously working from 2013 till now and my gross income is $65,000.00 per annum and no EI benefits and claims. My wife worked in 2013 full year and income is approx. 40,000, 2014 she was on Maternity benefits. Do I need to mention her maternity benefit of $20,000 in 2014 on financial evaluation form at 19 E. if I do then I need to subtract this amount from her gross income. It says 19 E column EI benefits other than special benefits. I am not sure if maternity benefits will reduce my wife's income. If yes then I may not be eligible for minimum income for 2014. Also she was on EI benefits in 2015 for 6 months and 6 months on job.but without considering her EI benefits we still meet income in 2015. the only problem is 2014 because she was on maternity benefits in that year.Please let me know.

My parents are already here on super Visa from 2014. My dad went back before two years but coming back again to Canada. If we mention our local mailing address in Ontario in our application, do we still need to go to New Delhi. It says on CiC website than its a two stage process. 1. submit sponsor application in CPC Mississauga and second submit PR application in local visa office at same time. So does it mean we have to send two separate packages to two different visa offices, one to CPC- Mississauga and second to Visa centre. And if both of your parents are here in Canada, how does it work?

3. My parents are married since 1978 and they don't have any marriage certificate from Gurdwara and not even a registered marriage. It says in documents checklist that we need to submit parents marriage certificate. What option do we have.

a. Can we register our parents marriage here in Ontario as they are both here on super visa to get the certificate?

b. Do they have to go back to India and register their marriage now there in India to get the certificate. If yes, Does CIC will not have a objection now. they can say why your parents got married in 2016?

Thanks!
Aman.

singh.amank@yahoo.ca

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
scylla said:
If UPS alone had more than 3K applications, that means the cap was definitely reached before noon on Monday (unless the Liberals do in fact increase the cap). Is that what the rep said? That UPS alone had 3K applications?
Yup, the rep said that. I asked her, did you say 3000? She replied, it was more than 3000, around 3500! Really scary, if she is true.

tulipo4ka

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
shivash said:
Number of apps don't make sense anymore. According to MMC, there were 3000 before big guys. The first big guy was UPS with reportedly 3000 apps himself. Then Purelator comes with 1500 according to Current Express, which earlier was reported to be 700! If as people say there was no lineup after 10 or maybe 11 (?), 7500+ was delivered in only 2-2.5 hrs. That makes it 2500+ per station, less than 36 seconds for 10 apps. However, MCC said he, being fast, delivered his 197 apps in 20 minutes, 10 per minute. Also note that there should be some time considered for greetings, start of delivering of apps for each courier guy (50-70 of them!!), etc. I have never seen any government process going that fast and efficient and smooth. Number of apps can't be that many IMO. I'll go with the 1200-1800 apps per hour, from 8 to 10:30 and a lower rate for after that.
The over 3000 apps by UPS - was reported by them - I don't see a reason for UPS to provide wrong number.
The 3000 apps by all small curriers - that is an estimate made by MMC, based on the lineup he saw and conversation with other curriers. But he didn't talk to all of them.
We know the first 3 had about 1000 apps between them and Current express had about 116. We don't know how many the other small carriers had. Let's hope the 3K estimated by MMC is exaggerated.

Purolator is one big mess... not clear if they had 700 or 1500, also not clear if they were before or after Fedex.
Also we don't know how many Fedex had - that would also be something with three zeros.

AimHigher1

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Brampton
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
AimHigher1 said:
Hello Rossie,

I have following questions. I would really appreciate if you can help me in finding answers to these questions.

My name is Aman and I want to prepare my parents sponsorship for Jan 2017.

I want to apply for their sponsorship with my wife as co-sponsor.
We meet 2013, 2014 and 2015 Minimum income and will have NOA for all three years from CRA soon.
I have few questions if you can answer them please .

I am continuously working from 2013 till now and my gross income is $65,000.00 per annum and no EI benefits and claims. My wife worked in 2013 full year and income is approx. 40,000, 2014 she was on Maternity benefits. Do I need to mention her maternity benefit of $20,000 in 2014 on financial evaluation form at 19 E. if I do then I need to subtract this amount from her gross income. It says 19 E column EI benefits other than special benefits. I am not sure if maternity benefits will reduce my wife's income. If yes then I may not be eligible for minimum income for 2014. Also she was on EI benefits in 2015 for 6 months and 6 months on job.but without considering her EI benefits we still meet income in 2015. the only problem is 2014 because she was on maternity benefits in that year.Please let me know.

My parents are already here on super Visa from 2014. My dad went back before two years but coming back again to Canada. If we mention our local mailing address in Ontario in our application, do we still need to go to New Delhi. It says on CiC website than its a two stage process. 1. submit sponsor application in CPC Mississauga and second submit PR application in local visa office at same time. So does it mean we have to send two separate packages to two different visa offices, one to CPC- Mississauga and second to Visa centre. And if both of your parents are here in Canada, how does it work?

3. My parents are married since 1978 and they don't have any marriage certificate from Gurdwara and not even a registered marriage. It says in documents checklist that we need to submit parents marriage certificate. What option do we have.

a. Can we register our parents marriage here in Ontario as they are both here on super visa to get the certificate?

b. Do they have to go back to India and register their marriage now there in India to get the certificate. If yes, Does CIC will not have a objection now. they can say why your parents got married in 2016?

Thanks!
Aman.

singh.amank@yahoo.ca
I appreciate for your help Rosie.

NikkiMontalvo

Jan 6, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:

I don't get it...will they reject Schedule A because we used the "old" version????????

OMG

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
Rossei said:
Why is it that they didn't change the version number as what they did in the other form they've revised 2015 November? The confusion theit is that if we just rely on the version date and not opened the form it self then will never know the CIC change the form.

NikkiMontalvo

Jan 6, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iluvbaguio said:
JUST BE POSITIVE GUYS.... HOPE ALL OF US HERE WILL BE IN CAP.. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Another thing I wanted to mention....Why is everyone worried that they made it to 5 000 apps? Don't forget that its complete apps...I think 50% will be returned, now thinking my app will be as well because of Schedule A...And I thought I was paranoid...guess not paranoid enough!

:eek:

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
NikkiMontalvo said:
I don't get it...will they reject Schedule A because we used the "old" version????????

OMG
That is a possible and likely scenario. There have been PGP applications being rejected due to one single outdated form. Happened a lot in the 2014 PGP as application forms were updated late December 2013 and sponsors didnt know of this latest update when they sent the application for Jan 2nd 2014 PGP reopening.

cdnrics

Aug 8, 2011
I think if each province have there own office and 5000 applications split between all the provinces according to population, that will resolve this problem little bit and people from outside mississauga has better chance also.

irinako

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
I am thinking about opening a petition about PGP sponsorship.
There is one on the forum about Spousal sponsorship, but this is not the same.
I would use the Parliament site for e-petitions, but I am new there. https: // petitions.parl.gc.ca/en/Account/ Login (remove spaces)
Wondering if there is somebody on the forum who already has an account there and knows how to write such things - maybe you could create the PGP petition? We would all sign it, I am sure!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
cdnrics said:
I think if each province have there own office and 5000 applications split between all the provinces according to population, that will resolve this problem little bit and people from outside mississauga has better chance also.
Not a bad idea, but it should depend on the immigration census, not the entire population of the province.

Besides, people in Ontario (outside GTA) would not have any advantage as the provincial office will still be in GTA. :D

AimHigher1

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Brampton
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
Rossei said:
Not a bad idea, but it should depend on the immigration census, not the entire population of the province.

Besides, people in Ontario (outside GTA) would not have any advantage as the provincial office will still be in GTA. :D
Rossie, I appreciate if you can answer my questions posted earlier in my post.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
MMCS said:
Regarding proof of deliveries, we will provide proof of deliveries to anyone requiring it. Its just we are dealing with post enquiries and requests in a large volume. We don't believe in electronic validation especially for this type of delivery and we record things on our copy of the waybill.

But our general policy is that we don't provide the backup until it is requested for a specific issue because when we know that our deliveries are successful its a lot of work to just send out proofs too everyone. Just the scanning alone of each one is time consuming. But we are interested in clients our security and in the event of a challenge from CPC, we of course would provide all necessary assistance to support our clients with back up. We want to focus on the clients who have issues if any do arise and would provide them with the documents necessary for that. to us its that has always been our approach. To us it was a more efficient approach. traditionally this is how proofs are handled day to day in this industry. Clients I have talked to agree and understand this. The quicker way to get it if you need is is through fax if you really do require it. Scan an email will take time. We are dealing with volume and a reminder may be necessary. So please decide if you truly need one at this stage, we have them for you in any event when you would really require them.

Chris
Metro Mississauga courier
Hi Chris,

Thanks for all the explanations that you have given in the previous posts.
My recommendations to you on a positive note:
1. Please make your website more user friendly and more attractive (it looks like old school). The reason I am telling is that "First Impression is the Last Impression". When the website is nicely designed, it attracts more clients.
2. You can increase your price and send delivery receipts to everyone so that people are more satisfied and don't feel unsecure and have peace of mind. It's good for your business too and it will attract more clients.

Bottom line is that the customer satisfaction should be the utmost priority.

:)

NikkiMontalvo

Jan 6, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
screech339 said:
That is a possible and likely scenario. There have been PGP applications being rejected due to one single outdated form. Happened a lot in the 2014 PGP as application forms were updated late December 2013 and sponsors didnt know of this latest update when they sent the application for Jan 2nd 2014 PGP reopening.

But it was their mistake! I checked everything....

They provided wrong info....I feel like they are scammers...SO SNEAKY!

Anyways I hope they did it unintentionally and decide to use the old form and take accountability....