+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

wangshd

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Hi All,

I have a question here, hope somebody can help.
I filed two applications, my parents and in-laws. But when I did the finance evaluation, i counted both sides as 5. My wife, my kid and myself+2 parents for each side, as we don't have any previous undertakes. none of my card got charged yet.

Is there anyone has the same situation? What CIC will do for this app? accept one? or return both? We have enough income to support all 7 persons, though.

Thanks,

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Hello all,

Although my cc was charge, I just realised that some how I missed to fill the UCI/Client ID number field which is mentioned on the Sponsor application. It is beside the citizenship obtained date.. It doesn't have a * mark... But am wondering if it will be considered incomplete??

Their point is complete the following information if you are a pr/citizen:
*a) date of ciitzenship or pr (b)UCI/Client Id

And I missed to fill in the (b) part... Do you think it is ok... or will they return it saying incomplete

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Guys I found the following info regarding Client Id/UCI
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I forgot my client ID/UCI. How can I get it?

This eight digit number appears on all documents you get from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). It looks like this: 0000-0000.

Look for this number on:
•letters you received from CIC,
•your immigration document such as a PR card, study or work permit.

If you do not have any of these documents but want to fill out an application form:
•You can leave the field for UCI (Client ID) blank.

Note: If you have not dealt with CIC since 1973, you will not have a UCI or a Client ID.

------------------------------------------------------------------

So I hope that is fine.
Since I didnt enter this info I am not sure how I can check my Ecas status.. There are a few options.. but I was trying to see if I can enter my citizenship card or passport number to get the ecas info

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Felixo said:
Guys I found the following info regarding Client Id/UCI
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I forgot my client ID/UCI. How can I get it?

This eight digit number appears on all documents you get from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). It looks like this: 0000-0000.

Look for this number on:
•letters you received from CIC,
•your immigration document such as a PR card, study or work permit.

If you do not have any of these documents but want to fill out an application form:
•You can leave the field for UCI (Client ID) blank.

Note: If you have not dealt with CIC since 1973, you will not have a UCI or a Client ID.

------------------------------------------------------------------

So I hope that is fine.
Since I didnt enter this info I am not sure how I can check my Ecas status.. There are a few options.. but I was trying to see if I can enter my citizenship card or passport number to get the ecas info
Missing UCI number will not be a problem.
Your UCI number is the one on your PR card and that same number will be on the citizenship certificate as well. It remains the same.
If anyone has a visitor visa these days it is also written on the visa.

vitlen

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
wangshd said:
Hi All,

I filed two applications, my parents and in-laws. But when I did the finance evaluation, i counted both sides as 5. My wife, my kid and myself+2 parents for each side, as we don't have any previous undertakes. none of my card got charged yet.

Is there anyone has the same situation? What CIC will do for this app? accept one? or return both? We have enough income to support all 7 persons, though.

Thanks,
My guess is that they will accept it, but as soon as you have a file number you have to send them an updated finance eval form.
I'm saying this since according to my understanding, when they open a file, they rely on the information you've provided them in the application and I doubt they do cross checks at this stage.

myYahoo

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-09-2013
Med's Request
03-03-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Passport Req..
17-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2014
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Felixo said:
Hello all,

Although my cc was charge, I just realised that some how I missed to fill the UCI/Client ID number field which is mentioned on the Sponsor application. It is beside the citizenship obtained date.. It doesn't have a * mark... But am wondering if it will be considered incomplete??

Their point is complete the following information if you are a pr/citizen:
*a) date of ciitzenship or pr (b)UCI/Client Id

And I missed to fill in the (b) part... Do you think it is ok... or will they return it saying incomplete
Client ID is not mandatory to fill

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
wangshd said:
Hi All,

My guess they accept one since family size is correct -5 (if you send it separately) but decline second one.I thought about this situation before and my opinion family size should be 7 in both applications .
Good luck wangshd

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
Rossei said:
CPC-M is waiting for a green signal from the Govt. for next 5K to charge. :-X
Hey Rossei,

So people who got their CC charged, are they falling under 1st 5K applications?
Also how to check whether my E-Cas is activated?
My parents have UCI#, as they have Supervisa.

Please share some info.

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
dbss said:
more direct link:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/;jsessionid=005B949F47FF8EEF06F603F76814B088?app=ecas&lang=en

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
Thank you, i tried UCI and PR# of mine, both returned same, i think my application is not yet filed

Nata1973

Nov 26, 2015
Hello everybody!Today I found out that my certified cheque was cashed on 26 January.My application was received Jan 4th at 9.19 am (FedEx) This is my second year.Thank you everybody for supporting each other Thank you, Rossei, for your great effort.God bless ours parents!

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
Nata1973 said:
Hello everybody!Today I found out that my certified cheque was cashed on 26 January.My application was received Jan 4th at 9.19 am (FedEx) This is my second year.Thank you everybody for supporting each other Thank you, Rossei, for your great effort.God bless ours parents!
[/quote. Congratulations on getting Certified Chequebcashed.It is a big relief.Let us pray for all of remaining forum members.

akumar1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
27-04-2016
AOR Received.
06-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-7-2016
Nata1973 said:
How were you able to identify about the Certified Cheque was cashed. Please share the details for the other members like me to find out something about the application status.
Thanks,

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.