Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
boorishbrat1 said:
1) because they have a business to run and clearly your anxiety is not their priority
2) even if they confirmed and told you what you want to know -you'll still be anxious until CIC charges your CC

So patience is the only thing that can help you my friend !
Damn you for being so logical 8)

Lsg

Jan 15, 2016
ABD12345 said:
Who gets the "AOR" e-mail, Sponsor or Parents?
To whoever email address you have given. If you have filled out the use of representative form, it will go to the representative's email address

boorishbrat1

Jan 6, 2016
Mesohilo said:
I guess the struggle is the same for all of us who hired the "big guys". We can only wonder how accurate is the tracker.

I am UPS 6.31. At first I thought, because I paid for before 9AM delivery and CIC opens at 8AM, that it meant 8.31AM and they simply screwed up the time zones. Now, with all the charges happening and a lot of 6.31 still outstanting, I think a 10.31AM (or later) would be a more realistic guess.
Hmmm... it is not about the accuracy of tracker. As per best reasonable estimates UPS was carrying around 1000 apps - believe it or not that's ~150Kg load of apps. Now do you think that it is humanely possible for a courier to dump all that load at a precise time point or for CIC to charge all those apps at the same time ? Obviously, it would have to be done in smaller batches in some sequence. Unless you are absolutely sure that your app was on top of UPS pile, I think you shouldn't worry yet. UPS batch is getting charged , so wait for your turn. Give it some time - if you filled your forms right you should make it to the 10k cap.

mmmw

Jan 21, 2016
I used Current Express, Jan 4th 9:55 AM delivery. CC charged on Jan 20th.

@Rossei thank you very much for your tips. It has helped us a lot!!

Good luck everyone!!! :) :)

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
mmmw said:
I used Current Express, Jan 4th 9:55 AM delivery. CC charged on Jan 20th.

@Rossei thank you very much for your tips. It has helped us a lot!!

Good luck everyone!!! :) :)
:D

Mesohilo

Jan 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
boorishbrat1 said:
Hmmm... it is not about the accuracy of tracker. As per best reasonable estimates UPS was carrying around 1000 apps - believe it or not that's ~150Kg load of apps. Now do you think that it is humanely possible for a courier to dump all that load at a precise time point or for CIC to charge all those apps at the same time ? Obviously, it would have to be done in smaller batches in some sequence. Unless you are absolutely sure that your app was on top of UPS pile, I think you shouldn't worry yet. UPS batch is getting charged , so wait for your turn. Give it some time - if you filled your forms right you should make it to the 10k cap.
I get that 100's of applications won't be all delivered or processed at the same time. Goes without saying! That was never my expectation but, for me, it is about accuracy of the tracker. if they offer a tracker my expectation is that it will allow me to TRACK my package, I expect it to be accurate, otherwise, what is the point of a tracker?

Anyways, my CC was charged today at 8.41!

2 weeks down, 6 years to go!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
adelas said:
Hello everyone,

I just have made an account to let people know that my application was charged today. I sent my application with UPS and was signed Monday 4th , 11:42 AM by Rachbal.

Thank you so much for all the hard work everyone is doing here !!!
Good Luck and I really hope that all the parents will reunite with their loved once!
v2016 said:
Hi,rossie,
I am new to this forum. Thank you very much for all the effort. Have you add the 11:40 post that I just mentioned to the ss?
You're welcome, but you have to give me more info, specially your username you used in SS rather than randomly saying "11:40 post". You can actually find yourself (if you remember your username) by using Cell A7 drop-down menu in NEW ENTRY sheet. I couldn't find any username called v2016 or adelas in the SS. Are both of you same persons? :-\

oceanslands

Dec 7, 2015
I think I got charged this morning, available credit reduced by about the amount of the fees $1100, Fedex 9:19am AB. Good luck to everyone else, hopefully all will have good news soon.

smom

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Courier FED EX, Jan 4th 9:19 AM delivery(from AB). CC charged on Jan 21th.

Good luck everyone :) :)

v2016

Jan 21, 2016
Rossei said:
You're welcome, but you have to give me more info, specially your username you used in SS rather than randomly saying "11:40 post". You can actually find yourself (if you remember your username) by using Cell A7 drop-down menu in NEW ENTRY sheet. I couldn't find any username called v2016 or adelas in the SS. Are both of you same persons? :-\

v2016

Jan 21, 2016
HI,rossie
Thanks very much for your reply!
Would you please add me to your ss
Jan 05/2016 8:52 am received by rachhpal
@mail room cic, for mom and dad. Purolator.
Haven't got charged.
The other account adelas
Is not my account. I saw this account post a few days ago, his app send @11:42 am Jan 04 through ups.