05-03-2014
Passport Req..
17-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2014
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
2016PGP said:
Thanks a lot. how about the "Place of Birth " It's very frustrating, it's like "Toronto, Ontario, Canada " or Toronto, Canada" or "Ontario, Canada" ... you know what I meant?

The main form IMM0008 I wrote City/Town (form asks) and province only because the passport shows the name is her country's province. I don't want to CIC think it's different info compare the supporting doc and the form info I wrote,

But in IMM 5406, I wrote "City, Country" because I think it should match the name of the city from main form I filled as CIC required.

However, put "City, Country " in "Place of Birth " on IMM 5406 might not match the passport.

Very stressful.. any experiences or thoughts on that? thanks a ton !!!
No issues with that, if there is any issues or discrepancies they may ask you separately, it doesn't mean that the form is incomplete, so they will not reject the application on the basis of this. So No worry, you can explain this in case they ask you details.

Quoi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4th, 2016
Not usually excited for mondays but i really hope to see some Purolator CC charges this week.

Good luck everyone!

delcan25

Jan 3, 2016
gameboy222 said:
I trust what Chris said. It makes sense. Folks, if you used local couriers other than HR please be patient. Right now most of the people who got charged are from HR as they have 700 docs in; and VW, Metro Mississauga and Deal Made Express(3xpress) and others are the local couriers with over 100+ docs delivered after HR but before 9am on Jan 04. The ones who used these couriers please expect to be charged very soon, probably within next week.
Thanks Game boy. Thats a very usefull intel. I had used a certified cheque, I didnt use a bank draft since the application specified a cc or a certified cheque. I spoke with my bank and bank told me that they cant check the status of a cert cheque. Had it been a bank draft they could have. I guess I would have to wait longer for an email confirmation/letter. My application was dropped at 8:45am Jan 4. :)

Agharr1

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Hello , my parents application was also received on 6th Jan @11:23am

any progress I will surely share over here.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
SoClose said:
Rossei,

I do not know how you can spend this much time on this forum. A big thank you to you for your devotion! You are a huge help to everyone on this thread to say the least. (do we have an emoji for hug?)
I don't even know. But meanwhile, keep hitting [Good] every week. :D

Quoi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4th, 2016
xxrjulia said:
FYI guys...friend's app via VW got charged today... 8) Good luck!
YAY! Things are moving.
Keep the updates coming!

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
Good morning, everyone!

Good news! My credit card got charged $1,100 early this morning at 7:54am. :)
I posted some messages in this forum worrying last Friday.. Thank you so much for all the support!

I will keep my fingers crossed hoping everyone in this forum will receive good news very soon!

P.S. Mine was delivered by HR at 8:21am on Jan. 4. I'm trying to update my info on the spreadsheet..how do I edit it?

jesa

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello....anyone from Messengers International? Received Jan 04 @ 9:00am :)

vitlen

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
SH Korea said:
Good morning, everyone!

Good news! $1,100 was charged to my credit card early this morning at 7:54am. :)
I posted some messages in this forum worrying last Friday.. Thank you so much for all the support!

I will keep my fingers crossed hoping everyone in this forum will receive good news very soon!

P.S. Mine was delivered by HR at 8:21am on Jan. 4. I'm trying to update my info on the spreadsheet..how do I edit it?
Great news! Congrat!!!

Quoi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4th, 2016
jesa said:
hello....anyone from Messengers International? Received Jan 04 @ 9:00am :)
I don't think it will come just now.
There's all the VW to process, then UPS, then Metro Mississauga that were all delivered before 9am.

Hang in there...

vitlen

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
SH Korea said:
Thank you so much! I don't know if you're waiting to be charged, but best of luck to you!!
Thank you! Unfortunately I am still waiting, I just hope they are not done with all HP by now, and still working on it.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
SH Korea said:
I'm trying to update my info on the spreadsheet..how do I edit it?
Please, read the first sheet called "Introduction", it has description of each sheet, instructions for users, CIC links and other spreadsheet links.

I cannot allow anyone to write/edit on TIMELINE sheet, it's a view only for all of you. Hence, I created NEW ENRTY sheet where you add your info as a new user or update your info as a current user. This sheet is just an interface from you to the TIMELINE.