+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timelines Online applications in Aug 2017 from India

yeti090

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Today, when i logged in my CIC account, i saw "updated" under details. But when i click on "Check status and messages", there is notating new for both parents application. Did anyone also have similar message? Interesting thing is that now the details status is changed to " Submitted" from "Updated".I know there is a holiday at NDVO on Aug 15th, so have they really working on our files or is it just a glitch? or is it processing somewhere else........?? Lets hope to have some result by the end of this week.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Today, when i logged in my CIC account, i saw "updated" under details. But when i click on "Check status and messages", there is notating new for both parents application. Did anyone also have similar message? Interesting thing is that now the details status is changed to " Submitted" from "Updated".I know there is a holiday at NDVO on Aug 15th, so have they really working on our files or is it just a glitch? or is it processing somewhere else........?? Lets hope to have some result by the end of this week.
It means that IRCC has done some internal checks/processing on your application.

Updates can take up to 24 hours to reflect in your MyCIC account. It's possible that this internal processing was done yesterday. And, if you've applied online then your application could be processed by any global visa office and not necessarily by NDVO

sunitavig

Aug 11, 2017
Today, I got email from IRCC that my application for my mothers visitor visa is approved. I got passport request today.
Timelines
Applied online on 2nd Aug 2017
Confirmation of application on 7 Aug 2017
Approval of visa\passport request 15 Aug 2017.

I applied for my mother on behalf of her from canada online.

All the best to others.

dr_jaat

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
Today, I got email from IRCC that my application for my mothers visitor visa is approved. I got passport request today.
Timelines

All the best to others.
That was fast, was it under Can+ program. Did she have previous travel history to US or Canada?

Cheers!

dr_jaat

UBC 2017

Apr 8, 2017
Timelines

All the best to others.
Congrats ;)
Online Applications processing times within Canada : 9 days.
Where you will send the passport. Did you apply under your account as a representative?

yeti090

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Timelines

All the best to others.
Congrats sunitavig,
Did you get email with visa approval or just saying that you have updates and check CIC account? Have they asked to submit your Mom's passport to nearest VFS office where your mom is living or send here in Canada? I have also applied my parents application as a representative from here in Canada from my CIC account.

deepkhela

Jun 17, 2017
When will my apllication start process,, i applied on 14 th of august .. status is submitted,,,, and how i can know in which embessy my application process start @Bryanna

yeti090

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Can't believe that my parents get passport request today. Received email this afternoon saying your application has been updated and found the passport request when i logged in to CIC account. Its a general TRV visa application , not even CAN+.

Reactions: UBC 2017

UBC 2017

Apr 8, 2017
Can't believe that my parents get passport request today. Received email this afternoon saying your application has been updated and found the passport request when i logged in to CIC account. Its a general TRV visa application , not even CAN+.
Congrats:)

trance051215

Aug 18, 2017
could you help me?
i Applied online on 1 Aug 2017
Confirmation of application on 5 Aug 2017
i provide my biometric data 7 Aug 2017
they still not answer me.
below detail they said give a follow-up
what you suggest me im in haiti?

Last edited:

Navraj

Oct 30, 2014
NOC Code......
hi everyone........I have applied TRV for my uncle online 2 days ago. he got email for paying application fee on the next day after applying online. his current status in tracking system is "Submitted" which is appearing under Details. Can someone tell how long it usually takes to change the status after "Submitted".
Thanks