Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inder_bhangu said:
Checking a persons email account without written authorization from the person is against Law and and it comes under cyber crime and its same for all the countries. There is no way that immigration guys could check your email accounts. so no worries, just keep your passwords safe and protected. no need to delete anything from your accounts. ;)
yes its true no 1 can check your email account...immigration officers r not hackers....this is against law....so don't worry they never ever do this kind of things...

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
vipul536 said:
hello everyone...!
2morow m thinking to go Canadian Trade Office, Ahmadabad
asking about my passport n visa..!
lets C wat they do..!
why they call you for interview? have they sent to re-medical request agian...? have u sent them email? if yes then what they said?

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
sunshine11 said:
i only visited 1 country....i seen many cases who visit abroad n they still waiting for their passport back with visa...i seen only 1 case who got his visa within 3 months..he also visited uk for 1 year....

most of the case people have to wait because they CHC ND do background checks in every country u visit....

but if that is the case, why are they requesting police certificates from us ?? that alone takes a long time to fetch. which country did you visit? I am not worried about the background checks.. as I dont have any bad records, I am only worried about the time it takes, I got an email from NDVO saying that if I dont hear from them in 3 months, I can contact them about the status of my application, its only been 6 weeks for me, so I am waiting for it to be 3 months to contact them. You sent your passports almost a year ago and you still have not heard from them?? Did you send them an email regarding your application ?? If so what was their response to it? Cheers ..

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
THIS IS FOR MANUBOBBY

Background & Security Checks
Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
sunshine11 said:
THIS IS FOR MANUBOBBY

Background & Security Checks
Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".
thanks sunshine.. but ive read this one before, unlike most of you here, I have sent my documents to CIO and got a file number and UCI from there, and they said my application was complete and has been forwarded to NDVO for further processing, but havent heard from them since and as per the new system, there is employer and educational verification at PNP level, so in order to reduce redundancy, they have not asked for POF, educational transcripts and employer reference letters... its a whole new system.. dont know to what extend that works out ..

B

bajji kang

manubobby said:
thanks sunshine.. but ive read this one before, unlike most of you here, I have sent my documents to CIO and got a file number and UCI from there, and they said my application was complete and has been forwarded to NDVO for further processing, but havent heard from them since and as per the new system, there is employer and educational verification at PNP level, so in order to reduce redundancy, they have not asked for POF, educational transcripts and employer reference letters... its a whole new system.. dont know to what extend that works out ..
i didnt get it...whats this new system..havnt heard of it....so now they have started conducting verfications at the time we applied for nomination certificate? or they conduct it when we submit file to nova scotia....??

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bajji kang said:
i didnt get it...whats this new system..havnt heard of it....so now they have started conducting verfications at the time we applied for nomination certificate? or they conduct it when we submit file to nova scotia....??
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

hello everybody,

Please describe the new system in detail and processing steps.

Thanks
zealot

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
bajji kang said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-application.asp

check out the link below.. and also check out the document checklist .. unlike before the document checklist is completely different .. and we dont send the documents to NDVO .. we first send it CIO in sydney, NS, Canada and once the application is complete, they then send it to the concerned visa offices, it is a more a generic way for everyone.. I had created a new thread regarding the same.. have a look at that as well and you will get a better idea.. cheers

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pnp-file-transfer-to-cio-sydney-nova-scotia-december-january-t92359.1470.html

manubobby

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]New Delhi[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]09/12/2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b]04/01/2014[/b]
File Transfer...
[b]10/01/2014[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15/11/2013[/b]
Interview........
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
this is the new checklist for PNP applicants as of dec 1 .. for those of you who are not aware of it .. cheers

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5690E.pdf

vipul536

Nov 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-7-2009
File Transfer...
15-6-2010
Med's Request
28-6-2010 and 20-11-2012
Med's Done....
07-07-2010 and 10-12-2012
Interview........
30-11-2010 and 05-11-2012
Passport Req..
14-7-2010 and 11-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
very S00n
LANDED..........
Very S00n
sunshine11 said:
why they call you for interview? have they sent to re-medical request agian...? have u sent them email? if yes then what they said?
hay sunshine...!
no they didn't call me..or not sent to me re-medical but i have to go n ask them about how long been m waiting my visa..!

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got this info from one of the OP. may be useful.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op01-eng.pdf

5.39. Response to inquiries and representations – clients and representatives
The responsibility for responding to inquiries or representations varies depending on the issue.
Listed below are the various categories of inquiries/representations and to whom the issue should
be directed:
A) Individual case inquiries related to the decision or decision-making process
• Visa office e-mail address.
If there is no reply after 30 days or if there is a disagreement with the reply, you may contact Case
Management Branch, by e-mail at case-review-im-enquiry@cic.gc.ca and copy the responsible
Director for the geographic region by e-mail (preferred) or by fax to 613-957-5802.
B) Local office procedures
• Immigration Program Manager via the visa office e-mail address.
• If no reply after 30 days, you may contact the Director for the geographic region by e-mail
(preferred) or by fax at 613-957-5802.
C) Quality of service complaints, or situations involving possible professional misconduct
or malfeasance
• Immigration Program Manager by e-mail.
E-mail address format: firstname.lastname@international.gc.ca.
• If no reply after 30 days, Director for the geographic region by fax at 613-957-5802.
D) General procedures, procedural consistency between offices, operational policy, global
processing times and levels
• Director, Operational Coordination, International Region Branch.
If a reply from an International Region Director under B, C, or D has not been received after
30 days, a follow up may be initiated to the Senior Director, Geographic Operations, by fax at
613-957-5802.
E) Immigration (selection) policy
Write to

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
tim50 said:
I got this info from one of the OP. may be useful.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op01-eng.pdf

5.39. Response to inquiries and representations – clients and representatives
The responsibility for responding to inquiries or representations varies depending on the issue.
Listed below are the various categories of inquiries/representations and to whom the issue should
be directed:
A) Individual case inquiries related to the decision or decision-making process
• Visa office e-mail address.
If there is no reply after 30 days or if there is a disagreement with the reply, you may contact Case
Management Branch, by e-mail at case-review-im-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca and copy the responsible
Director for the geographic region by e-mail (preferred) or by fax to 613-957-5802.
B) Local office procedures
• Immigration Program Manager via the visa office e-mail address.
• If no reply after 30 days, you may contact the Director for the geographic region by e-mail
(preferred) or by fax at 613-957-5802.
C) Quality of service complaints, or situations involving possible professional misconduct
or malfeasance
• Immigration Program Manager by e-mail.
E-mail address format: firstname.lastname @ international.gc.ca.
• If no reply after 30 days, Director for the geographic region by fax at 613-957-5802.
D) General procedures, procedural consistency between offices, operational policy, global
processing times and levels
• Director, Operational Coordination, International Region Branch.
If a reply from an International Region Director under B, C, or D has not been received after
30 days, a follow up may be initiated to the Senior Director, Geographic Operations, by fax at
613-957-5802.
E) Immigration (selection) policy
Write to
Good info tim...have u received your passporst with visa?

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
vipul536 said:
hay sunshine...!
no they didn't call me..or not sent to me re-medical but i have to go n ask them about how long been m waiting my visa..!
As per your status its shows that your medical expired in june 2011...they have to send u re-medical before they issue u visa...have u sent them any email? if yes then what they said? where u from?

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hello every1
my address still missing what abt others?? plz update

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
vipul536 said:
hay sunshine...!
Under which stream you applied? have u applied CAPIS